Jimmy's Medical Officer Application

ZeEagle

What is your ingame name?: Jimmy

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198436010

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Ducks

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 

I can assist in doing medical tryouts and can help with improving the medical branch using my skills of passive-rp from naval and other star wars rp servers. I think the medical branch could improve on their passive-rp and become as important as naval is on the ISD. I would like to help the medical branch become bigger and get more people interested in joining.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I should be trusted with this position because I am loyal to Navy and have yet to receive a strike. Not only in Navy but i have yet to receive any kind of punishment on the ImperialRP server, and don't plan to. I know there are others with more experience but i believe i can become/be a better fit for the job then others. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank so I can help the medical branch become as big or if not bigger than other main branches on the server.  I want to assist in changing the branch for the better.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to keep up the reputation of the branch and make sure lower ranks are all doing what they're supposed to be doing and if someone is confused assist them in any way I can. I am also supposed to do tryouts to make sure the medical branch is always thriving with new recruits and new faces to the branch.

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

+Support 

Nice guy really dedicated to Naval. 

Goodluck. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 8/30/2021 at 4:03 PM, Tresumas said:

+Support
-Decent Application
-Shows Dedication
-Active
Good Luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 8/30/2021 at 3:03 PM, Tresumas said:

+Support