Tritex - Player Report- Accepted

Vader

Your in game name: 4819 X (Chrotix) 

The player's in game name: Bappo Tritex

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:508179172

What did the player do: Broke FearRP when pulling a fubar out and hitting me while I mugged him with a Negev.

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/5mfe12

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formally Warning for FearRP

Any extra information: N/A

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support

Clear evidence of no value of life.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

31 minutes ago, Sqwirfy said:

-support

so uhh "Players, or groups of players, may not be put under FearRP unless they are outnumbered by the opposing group." -Police RP rules, 1v1 is not outnumbered please read the rules before you post on forums

If you're being mugged you need to comply. In normal situations with no adverts or anything like that 1 on 1 FearRP doesn't exist. However if someone pulls a gun and adverts mug or kidnap or warn, you need to comply if you have value for you life. 

Edit | Changed to +Support, typo

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

3 minutes ago, Sqwirfy said:

-support

so uhh "Players, or groups of players, may not be put under FearRP unless they are outnumbered by the opposing group." -Police RP rules, 1v1 is not outnumbered please read the rules before you post on forums

Unless put under mugging/kidnapping

"Please read rules before posting on forums" 

Edited by Asmodeus

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

25 minutes ago, Sqwirfy said:

+support

Didn't submit to mugging per the MOTD

Side note - Don't metagame Vader I see you using voice chat to see who was there before you interacted. 

I never metagamed? In that Clip u can see I holded X For talking but in my clips you can’t hear me because it’s turned off.

Edit: there was no metagame because I even holded it for not even a second 

@Sqwirfyit looks like you’re trying to find a problem against me just because you’re in the same family and friends. Kinda targeting 

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

52 minutes ago, Sqwirfy said:

You held the mic down for a third of a second you couldn't possibly have interacted via vc in that amount of time, and then you proceed to only type for the rest of the interaction, so don't try to say otherwise

Keep it to +/- Support. Quit your bickering

+Support

Clear evidence of wrongdoing.

please stop arguing, this isn't even a report about you.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E