adding new commands to staff/ET - Denied

Demon Dice

Post name: General Suggestion - Adding new commands to staff/ET

What are you suggesting? -  let staff/ET be able to tp to a set spot in HCZ (maybe by pipe drop or somewhere) by typing "HCZ" in chat similar to the command "staff 1 to 4" and add a command to go to LCZ by typing "LCZ" (possibly above the sniper tower in lower dblock)

How would this change better the server? - It would let staff/ET get around a lot quicker and just make there job a bit easier, because spawning in the staff room and having to fly all the way to HCZ does take a bit of time

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  possibly hard to code but other than that I dont really see any

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Staff/ET

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• Demon Dice changed the title to adding new commands to staff/ET

+ Support 

Will make traveling around the map so much faster, I don't see a down side adding this.

Edited by Toasty

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

7 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

Will make traveling around the map so much faster, I don't see a down side adding this.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

8 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+support

The flying stuff sends me too often into lag inducing disaster areas. Depending on my location, I have to take a good chunk of time to fly to places, which makes the person who needs me wait longer.

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-support

eh just don't think it's that much need, we have a decent sized map yes but like just fly there, and if you lag or crash take your time because having too many things load in at once causes lag for you.  Also no point in this because no need to teleport there because whenever sits open you can just click "goto" and it sends you to them, and even if this did get added it would still cause lag due to loading in models all at once (just like if you were to fly into it)