This confuses me...

DooM Guy

I was told that combat healing as a criminal was healing when you've been wanted for 3 minutes or less (What I was told) But I can't find anything on it unless I skipped over something.

image.png.5d9f965f2efe01b5e7ccf05fdc755039.png

This is the only thing I could find on combat healing in the motd. In SCP-RP it's defined as healing during an active shoot out so the combat healing part in this server confuses me...

Sooo what is combat healing defined as in PRP?

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Healing during combat, there isn't a set time. It is mostly common sense just don't heal until combat is fully finished.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

I also personally won't hold it against you if you accidentally do it as a result of my aim with an AWP being so bad you didn't know you were in combat (I've surprised several criminals with that). I've seen some people use 15 seconds as a rule of thumb, but I think most people will be okay with you just taking a look around to make sure the area's clear and nobody's imminently about to engage you first (no enemy combatants reloading their guns, running to cover, no bearcat coming straight towards you code 3, etc)

• Like 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

3 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

I also personally won't hold it against you if you accidentally do it as a result of my aim with an AWP being so bad you didn't know you were in combat (I've surprised several criminals with that). I've seen some people use 15 seconds as a rule of thumb, but I think most people will be okay with you just taking a look around to make sure the area's clear and nobody's imminently about to engage you first (no enemy combatants reloading their guns, running to cover, no bearcat coming straight towards you code 3, etc)

Signature.png

$500+ Donator