User

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:
3 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:
CI SVA, SEC OFC.

What is your timezone?:
AEST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):
Nope.

How Active are you? (1/10):

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):|
image.png.81d4b3e329496807de5f89c172469a8e.png

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I want to be an event team member because I wish to be a active ET that'll host events for those in different time-zones! And try to be supportive of other trainees if I get the chance, and overall try to support the community and try to help other people when they're having troubles or help RnD if they need to use an SCP to their advantage or be a executor when FFA events are on!
And try to be happy when some people need it and try to get the other sections of the world to play more hopefully boosting our rank to #1! And getting to meet new people is fun too especially when you have people who can help you and give you ideas when you need it the most and even other Event team can support and give you a boost when you need it and this is why I want to join Event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
Me and the other Event Team could do a SCP-024 scenario and create a hazardous game-show that'll result in the person's death.
We could have multiple doors around the facility and in CI-Base, Investigate 024 and then participate in the game-show.
However, instead of when they leave they fall to their death in an Acid pit.
And the falls will be met by being trapped and the winners met by 10k in profits, however only 6 are allowed to enter at the obstacle course.
Or even an exclusive weapon, However to make it fair there will be multiple rounds.
(Subject to change.)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes, I have read it over multiple times.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: I don't have a favorite SCP, they're all good!

Edited by Traitor
  • Like 1

Idiots with guns are the funniest people.
Please don't make fun of me for the "Oh no, its a traitor!"

Oh no, not you too!
image.png.d38d805ace291b187396cbcdd49ba26d.png

A fellow AEST player? Mhm good to see it but lets get into the bread and butter.

- Has decent spirit and seems motivated. 
- Application has met sufficient word limits and nothing is completely out of order.

- Grammar and punctuation could use some work.

- The answer for 'Why should we allow you to become an ETM' seems somewhat generic, although I acknowledge that could just be me.
- DIdn't explain the date of the warns. Had to look at his declined staff application to find out. 
- Event Idea has potential but I would have liked more detail. 

- Despite sharing the same timezone I have had no interactions with you nor have I seen you. 

Overall, I am sticking with -/+Neutral leaning to -Support. 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

A fellow AEST player? Mhm good to see it but lets get into the bread and butter.

- Application has met sufficient word limits and nothing is completely out of order.

- The answer for 'Why should we allow you to become an ETM' seems somewhat generic, although I acknowledge that could just be me.
- DIdn't explain the date of the warns. Had to look at his declined staff application to find out. 

- Despite sharing the same timezone I have had no interactions with you nor have I seen you. 

^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

18 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

Oh! That is because I have alot of school work todo and it is overwhelming so I have to focus on my grades and not the games most of the time, sorry.

And because of an RnD sub-branch I am unable to use my main name.

Edited by Traitor
more info

Idiots with guns are the funniest people.
Please don't make fun of me for the "Oh no, its a traitor!"

Oh no, not you too!
image.png.d38d805ace291b187396cbcdd49ba26d.png

+support 

I met traitor in-game and I personally must say I like his attitude and approachable personality. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...