cpass423 ban appeal- Denied

cpass423

Steam Name: cpass423 

Ingame Name: cpass423

SteamID: 76561199076751048

Ban Length: 1 week (now 4 days)

Admin that Banned you: ICE UMC

Reason for Ban: Racism/Leaving To Avoid Punishment

Dispute: I was constantly RDM'ed and wanted a weapon, so I bought one off a gun dealer and had it out in front of a police officer. He RDM'ed me immediately, and I obviously was pretty mad so I did a stupid thing and said a racist slur over voice chat, not that it matters, but he was a middle aged white man and it was not racially motivated, obviously, it was a pretty dumb thing to say, I immediately knew this and panicked and left the game, both decisions were terrible and I fully deserve this ban, the reason I am appealing is I go on vacation starting the 21st for a week (I get unbanned the 22nd) I know this is a stupid request but is there any possible chance I can get unbanned before that? This is my first offense and I will do everything in my power to make it my last, hope I get a 2nd chance because it'd suck if I couldn't play my favorite server before vacation.

Edited by cpass423

-support

the honesty is appreciated however you still openly broke a very important rule and your punishment should be carried out. Now you know for next time. Just learn from it

Edited by Spike II
  • Like 1

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

@Pillow professional toaster

i meant not that it matters but he was a white middle aged man

9 minutes ago, Pillow said:

-support

b r u h

@Pillow professional toaster

i meant not that it matters but he was a white middle aged man

1 hour ago, cpass423 said:

I obviously was pretty mad so I did a stupid thing and said a racist slur over voice chat, not that it matters

1 hour ago, cpass423 said:

obviously, it was a pretty dumb thing to say, I immediately knew this and panicked and left the game

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199076751048

Huge -Support. You seem to have a streak of breaking server rules. It should be well known that Racism is not allowed on most Garry's Mod servers, especially this one. When you're mad you don't say racist shit on the mic. If you feel that they broke a rule for killing you when you had a gun out pointing it at them, you can always do /report. You decided to choose the stupidest option you could. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support
You said a Racial Slur and than when I picked you up you proceeded to leave the server knowing that you have obviously broken a rule
than you were warned and banned for "Racism | LTAP"
Any type of slur will not be tolerated on Gaminglight

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 8/18/2021 at 1:42 AM, ICE said:

-Support
You said a Racial Slur and than when I picked you up you proceeded to leave the server knowing that you have obviously broken a rule

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

-Support

On 8/18/2021 at 5:43 AM, cpass423 said:

This is my first offense and I will do everything in my power to make it my last

And then you got banned from ImperialRP last night/early today for mass RDM... and racism. Based on the fact that you were warned for RDM before you got banned for racism+LTAP, and the fact you then went on another one of our servers and got banned for mass RDMing and being racist there while this appeal was open, I'm not satisfied that you've learned from this enough to warrant a reduction in length.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Head Admin
On 8/18/2021 at 7:42 AM, ICE said:

-Support

12 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

And then you got banned from ImperialRP last night/early today for mass RDM... and racism. Based on the fact that you were warned for RDM before you got banned for racism+LTAP, and the fact you then went on another one of our servers and got banned for mass RDMing and being racist there while this appeal was open, I'm not satisfied that you've learned from this enough to warrant a reduction in length.

after seeing this and reading your appeal i would wait the week that your banned and come back with a better motive. end of the day you said a racist slur that is not tolerated on our server and especially the community.  

Signature.png

$500+ Donator