Pie's discord ban appeal- Accepted

Pie/Box (The first)

Your name: Soy/Pie/Box

Your Discord ID name:Soy#7237

Your Discord ID code:383715048020770816

Which discord server were you banned on?
Gaminglight SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?
Unknown
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?
I believe I deserve to be unbanned because it has been a few months, I have matured more, I have no energy to even bother with trying anything against the rules anymore, and I am no longer a annoying child who cannot control myself.

Ah fuck I looked at 96 . . .

Your ban reason is not directly listed in the ban logs, just that you were banned by Zeeptin.

• Sad 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Something I realize now is the fact that some people might believe he is the uhh......MTF Meeting go kaboom Pie, He might have been banned thinking he was that pie, Unless we get the reasoning from zeeptin which i doubt a lil will happen so I'm gonna go against the most likely trend and +Support due to the many possible false and non false reasons

I will be +support until reasoning is released

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Your ban was issued by Zeeptin for something you did in the chat while he was in there. Due to how bans are logged it was believed to be an accidental ban and so you were unbanned. I promptly banned you once I saw that Zeeptin had banned you and not a bot.

Unfortunately its been so long that the logs no longer provide any evidence of what you did, my guess is you were trying to bait or were an ass and Zeeptin didn't like that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

17 hours ago, Pie/Box (The first) said:

Trying to bait? I would understand the being a ass part, and I dont have anything to advertise.

I'm simply exploring possible reasons why Zeeptin banned you, given that I cant pull logs from that far back.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator