Pimp MASS RDM/MASS NLR- Denied

I Like Big Hats

I was banned for 12 hours since then, it has been bumped to 120 hours. I play on this server everydya and recently bought a custom class. I havnt even got ot use it yet becasue ive been banned. 

During the situtation, i was dog and was biting people and running off. Somtimes i would get killed. I would return. But he point is i was warned fpr pver like 20 account of ARDM. Like i wasnt trying to kill anyone it was for roleplay now im banned. I would love to be unbanned so i can play on somthing that is part of my life. Its what i do after work to chill out, or just get on adn make some new friends. Sorry about breaking some of the rules by the punishment given does not warrant the actual situation of what happened. I was very unfair, and let to my ban which was later bumped for no reason. 

• Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

You can't bite people on 1424

Don't see why you mentioned this as he wasn't even banned on SCP. 

Moved To correct section

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I'm the one who gave thel12 hour ban ( not sure who extended it), it was for Mass ARDM and Mass NLR after you bit about 10ish people while on the dog job. this is a clear violation of the rules and its even worse that its a neutral class. i will not give a -/+ support however i think you should wait the ban out.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E