Jack (utility one)

Should we switch back to Site 05?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should we?

• Yes
    • No

Is this going to get accepted yet?

• Laughing 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

• 4 weeks later...

+support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 7:41 PM, Loaff said:

+Support with a few exceptions

-Keep the current EZ

-Agreeing with Chief, keep the edited security spawn that's outside of d block

-Keep current CI base 

-Keep E11's brick building and watchtower, maybe even the HESCO blocks around it

It would be a little disorienting if implemented at first, mostly having to navigate HCZ, but Site-05's LCZ is easy enough to navigate.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 8/8/2021 at 7:58 PM, Tomato said:

No, No, No, No, No 
Site-05 had the worst LCZ. 
No

While i loved the chaotic battles that took place there, it was the GMOD equivalent of pushing through chokepoints on Dustbowl. 
One hallway with zero flanking routes would be held up by MTF, with checkpoints being through the narrow halls
I would prefer to have the original entrance zone and have a snowy surface, however

• Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron