Adding lights that aren't affected by turning off power in all bunks - Accepted [Completed]

Demon Dice

Post name: “General Suggestion - Adding lights that aren't affected by turning off power in all bunks”

What are you suggesting? - I would like to add lights that aren't affected by turning off power in all bunks

How would this change better the server? -  Well I personally feel like there is no point for it to be pitch black inside bunks because it is a OOC area anyways, and its more often just annoying than anything at least from my experience. It's not like it adds any rp immersion because of the reason stated before most bunks are spawn areas and are OOC, and a vast majority of people just mess around in bunks waiting for there NLR to be up anyway

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  I personally dont really see any downsides to this, if there are any please let me know

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  All foundation personnel 

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+support
I would suggest that if lights are added, there is a noticeable change when lights go out regardless. Players will still be able to have fully lit up bunks, but they wont have the same lighting as normal, so those who went afk or something know before they walk out lights are out.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 2 weeks later...