Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name:  Sato

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:486929153

Current Rank:  Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:  5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?:  CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

For quite some time I have had the privilege of spending my time away from work to spend just roaming around the streets on the server as a patrol unit. Going from OFC all the way to SM over the course of a few months has actually allowed me to have far more fun. I do not necessarily have ambitions to climb all the way to the top, I have just as much fun on SM as I probably would as Lieutenant. The only thing really different for me is I get to begin helping PD as a whole as opposed to giving my opinion here and there. I do have a lot of ideas and things I could mention in meetings, as well as a couple minute things within the RP of police itself that could be enforced and built upon to allow better experiences. Being on for such a long time has made me create really cool bonds with a lot of the people on the server so I am definitely looking forward to really continuing it. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

57 minutes ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

Sato Is the Most Active SM Ever and I'm surprises he waited this long to make an application He Is an amazing SM and Deserves LT

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

You deserve it Sato, good luck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

1 hour ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

Sato Is the Most Active SM Ever and I'm surprises he waited this long to make an application He Is an amazing SM and Deserves LT

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

Like he said, u deserve it. Gl

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

4 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

8 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+support

9 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

Alright im boutta head out

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

11 hours ago, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

Definitely ready for LT

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/5/2021 at 12:43 PM, [PoliceRP]King said:

Major + Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Phil locked this topic