Gun Vanishing Glitch

Kami- Amaterasu

What bug is occurring?
When on any job after joining. About an hour after using guns and aiming down my screen shakes with every aim down and eventually my gun disappears from my view (but is still useable.)

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc?
This has been happening on all jobs i've played on. Even hopping to a different job doesnt fix it.

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous?
It occurs usually everytime I play.

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action:
https://medal.tv/clips/60234240/d1337L8W8oPR

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Used to have this before I got better parts, as well as in the old site, this happens when you got low FPS and only happens when your game does a small freeze. TFA has an error a minute or so before it happens. 

I don't know if this can be fixed.

image.png.c9c76a3600343c9fdad0844048e3790a.png

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

This Error is caused by the current infantry kit error. Once users start experiencing the IFAK error it is highly recommended that they restart their GMOD and re-join the server. We are currntly looking into fixing/replacing the IFAK system which will hopefully fix this issue. As there is already a Bug report up for the medkit i will be closing this bug report.