• No

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: LT Killing 1L29

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110983374

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?:  GMT +1

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): When i have joint this community 3 years ago, i started as a cadet (in that time we dont had instant OFC) i trained and first month i only drove with a LT he count Drive because he had lagged a lot. in that month i already learnt allot about to be low Command. months goes by and field work after promo after field work i made it all the way to SGT, i have worked in so many city's ( 4 map switches) and now work long time here. i have done many supervisor and solving alot of problems. i learnt to behave as a low command and know how to deal with people. i think at this point i have all the experiance to be CPT in PD, i have workt hard and have showed that im ready for it. i know i had some ups and downs but we learn from those and i have learnt alot.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes): yes i understand all rules and will obey them.

Edited by Killing.SKR

Yea

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Accepted during meeting 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic