SCP-008 New Entity - Denied

Chief_

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-008

2. Link(s) to player models: None

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785873160&searchtext=SCP-008

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? Really strong zombie's. 

5. Why should we add this SCP? We already have this scp but the current one has the ability to cause a perma red screen on players forcing them to rejoin to get rid of it. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCp-008 is the FUCKING zombie Plague. :3

7. Extra information: SCp-008 is already in the server but its broken. This scp entity was used by us in the past and ended up causing 2 nukes lol. It got to fucking d-block and the entity somehow got spawned in the hallway to d-block. 

Also according to the description it works with the scp-500. So that could create some interesting RP if we have the timer set to be a decent amount of time. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/-

Reading on the swep I noticed two things that caught my attention:
"This mod has not been tested in multiplayer... I don't really have a way to test it with another player so yeah... anyone who can mess around with this in multiplayer, please, do your best to break it and tell me about it."

And
"Note: I no longer edit/ update this mod. Anyone is free to download and change the code as well as re-upload it to the workshop, on the condtion that credit is given."

That first bit to me shows that it may not be usable in multiplayer | That second bit shows me that with time we can modify and reupload it for the server which means it can be optimized better

So I will be remaining neutral

14 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+/-

Reading on the swep I noticed two things that caught my attention:
"This mod has not been tested in multiplayer... I don't really have a way to test it with another player so yeah... anyone who can mess around with this in multiplayer, please, do your best to break it and tell me about it."

And
"Note: I no longer edit/ update this mod. Anyone is free to download and change the code as well as re-upload it to the workshop, on the condtion that credit is given."

That first bit to me shows that it may not be usable in multiplayer | That second bit shows me that with time we can modify and reupload it for the server which means it can be optimized better

So I will be remaining neutral

I would like to make the note of how we have used this entity before. So its known to be useable in multiplayer. It was insane we had 2 nukes caused by it. And the entity somehow (Maybe cause of grav guns/someone spawned it in) near d-block and we lost d-block cause of it. Its a great swep. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

Zombie gaming.  I remember the 008 event where lcz was just flooded with zombies and it was some of the most fun I have ever had on the server.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar