Jackcat neglecting duties

1stSavagerY

+Support

Jackcat135 has broken the Staff Handbook so many times I wouldn't be able to count and given childish responses on the forums.

If something urgent comes up in life you can call a fellow staff member to finish the sit for you, you shouldn't just end the sit without making a solid verdict.

• Like 1

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+Support

Oh my...Β  uncloaked and modeled? Not knowing what metagame is??? Childish responses and ignoring sits?!?!

If you think that is how the staff team goes then you need to removed from the staff team. That is not at all acceptable.Β 

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

3 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

Oh my...Β  uncloaked and modeled? Not knowing what metagame is??? Childish responses and ignoring sits?!?!

If you think that is how the staff team goes then you need to removed from the staff team. That is not at all acceptable.Β 

This is disappointing to see, I thought in the past that Jackcat knew his responsibilities and would not abuse them, I was wrong. Aswell it is apparent that he cannot responsibly use the models that he has requested from the event team.

7 hours ago, Blood Stream said:

I had two issues, one of them tonight where he warned someone for racism, but didn't try and get them banned... "didn't want to bother with it"

Just a side note, I did find the player and have the ban issued. Thank you for saying something otherwise we may not have found it.

This is incredibly disappointing.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of StaffΒ |Β Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDRΒ lΒ Former GenSec CPT

5 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

+Support

Β CI Military Sergeant Major |Β CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

Β