Pure’s Event team applicationDenied

Pure

In-Game Name:pure 

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Bronze

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:1 week 

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC SM, MTF Nu7 SGT, MTF E-11 RCT( or might be PVT now)

What is your timezone?: Central daylight time(CDT)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7-8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): nope but I hope to learn

How Active are you? (1/10): mainly thought 10am through 12-1pm

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I’ve never had to be warned at least not to my knowledge and this is my first GL surver I’ve played 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would love to help around help with PT’s um and events I’ve seen others do it and it’s inspired me to want to do something like this ever since I first joined and I love this server and want to experience more new things and I hope to learn more about this server. I want to do more fun things and if I get hold them or plan them with others I would love to be apart of something like this all I want is the experience even if I’m not good at it I’d love to try and get the experience I don’t have. I have no strikes tho I might have gotten into trouble when I first joined but now it’s different I love helping people when I get the chance to. I’m chill and I get along with most people and I can’t easily lose my temper so I won’t spazz out at people like some would.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I’d create like a sniper 5v5 (or like a 20v20 if there’s to much people) like Seach and destroy from MW I think it would be fun like one team has a bomb and has to carry it to the middle of the map and type /me plants bomb or something like that and the other team has to either defuse the bomb in 2-3 min or just kill all of the other team pretty simple idea or if no one can see that the bomb has been planted they can type in /ooc or /pm event plants bomb (everyone should have event in there name it would make it so much easier)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes and I have it saved just in case

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 066 love to earrape people

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-Support

-even though you sound like a fun guy to have on the team you only have a week playtime on the server, so I'd suggest getting to learn the server a bit better and applying at a later date.

- I have never seen you online nor have I ever heard someone mention your name.

- couple of grammar mistakes in the application

On another note I do really like your event idea, pretty sure we haven't had a MW event on the server yet!

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

12 hours ago, Dano said:

-Support

-even though you sound like a fun guy to have on the team you only have a week playtime on the server, so I'd suggest getting to learn the server a bit better and applying at a later date.

On another note I do really like your event idea, pretty sure we haven't had a MW event on the server yet!

On 7/29/2021 at 8:21 AM, Dano said:

-Support

On 7/29/2021 at 11:21 AM, Dano said:

-Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

On 7/29/2021 at 5:21 PM, Dano said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 7/29/2021 at 4:21 PM, Dano said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

-Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support