Priority Rule/Metagame Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Kipper

What you want to see? - Define if having a visible gun out while in a car is a valid/invalid reason to run (Priority rule), or define if Government is allowed/not allowed to go off visible guns if the person(s) are in a car (Metagame). 

Why should we add it? - Have taken reports because a criminal ran because they had an illegal weapon out while they are in their car, which they think they're allowed to run since the weapon is visible. And the government who reported them said that seeing guns out in cars counts as metagame, but both are not defined in the MOTD.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less confusion

Who is it mainly for? - Gov and Crim

Links to any content - N/A

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

+Support, very confusing. realisticly if an officer saw an illegal firearm inside a car it would be arrestable, however you wouldn't hold a firearm out in the open. very confusing dealing with this in staff sits

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support

I've been on both sides of the argument. Before I thought you could go off gun being shown inside vehicle. Then get told I can't. So, best to have examples or more detailed rules

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

I've been on both sides of the argument. Before I thought you could go off gun being shown inside vehicle. Then get told I can't. So, best to have examples or more detailed rules

+ Support 

Would help clarify the rules to newer players

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+support

It is metagame to see a gun inside a car and it is priority rules to run because you have a gun out in your car which is actually a glitch. 
Would be beneficial to see it in the MOTD tho

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

5 hours ago, Koshkae said:

+Support 

"What officer? No I dont have a minigun on the dashboard thats just your daughters present" and he drove away.

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator