Cappie's Senior Command Application

Cappie

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Cappie

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:44844521

3. Roster Name?: Cappie

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: May 8th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 6 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes 

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become senior command because I want to help the branch grow and improve and by getting a higher position I believe that allows me to do so better. I also have been in command for decent while now and believe moving up will give me the ability to help the branch in many ways. I want to improve professionalism and not biased punishments and rewards, as I have seen this as an issue not only in security but in the server as a whole. I want to improve new member's experience in the branch by making sure the branch stays active and good. I want the branch to enjoyable for everyone in the sense of having fun and not everything being taken super seriously as that can make the branch unappealing to people. Overall, I believe the branch has many way to change and grow and I believe I can help make it happen.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would stop the officer and ask why they were leaving d-block and if they had received permission to do so. If they gave a valid reason and actually had permission to do so I would ask them to cut back on leaving d-block so much, but if they didn't have permission I would tell them they need permission from a NCO+ to leave d-block and send them back. Then if I caught them leaving d-block without permission again I would bring them back to bunk and promptly remove them from security.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:  I would ask them to come to bunks and/or a different Teamspeak channel and reinforce the idea that d-block is important to hold, because if it is not held it disrupts the server's roleplay and the flow of the server as a whole. Since it is our job and #1 priority to hold it. If the NCO in question continued to leave d-block with bad reasons I would strike them, then demoted if the NCO continued to do so.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would kindly tell them that they cannot come in and act like they own the place, and tell him to leave. If the E-11 continued to do so I would get evidence and report them to E-11 command and let them handle it from there.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: Obviously I would congratulate them whilst giving them the NCO guide. I would read through the NCO guide with them and take them through their new perms they get and their duties as NCOs. Then I would inform them of how they can look good to receive promotions and their new trial period length. Then I would get them their NCO tags in discord and walk them through how to do activity logs. Next, I would talk to them about taking command and how to handle said situations if put into them. Finally, I would inform them that when WO apps are open as a NCO they can apply for it, also that they can now be trained for sniper and become a JFTO and offer to train them for said positions.

• Like 2

+ Support

For the time that I have seen you as Command, you have done a great job with it!

For the time that I have seen you as a person, you are a great guy and someone who could honestly be fit for a position like this.

Can't wait to see what happens, till then, best of luck!

Just now, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

For the time that I have seen you as Command, you have done a great job with it!

For the time that I have seen you as a person, you are a great guy and someone who could honestly be fit for a position like this.

This but I wish you more active

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+/- support

i want to +support this I really do, it’s just sometimes I’ll see ya go days at a time without getting on. Maybe I’m just unlucky and not seeing you but this is the only problem I really have.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

3 minutes ago, Coolcaz11 said:

+ Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support 

Cappie is a cyberbully he calls me bomber cause I fart alot 

fr tho he friendly 

active 

nice 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Ashe Fox said:

+/- support

i want to +support this I really do, it’s just sometimes I’ll see ya go days at a time without getting on. Maybe I’m just unlucky and not seeing you but this is the only problem I really have.

I have very random times I get on during the day like sometimes ill be on at 3-4 pm, 8-9 pm, or like 2 am.

+support 

He was the first command member to promote me and he's been a great friend and a better command member since. 

He knows what hes doing and doesnt minge, but doesnt take things too seriously. (It IS still a game after all) 

I cant think of a better command member that deserves it more than cappie

• Star locked this topic