Mike's Nu-7 Application

[GL] Mike

In Game Name: Mike

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:209339952

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Mike.#0231

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2 Years 8 Months ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join Nu7 because in recent days I've been regaining my interest in SCP-RP. I would like to come back to Nu-7 to play on the server in one of my first branches, Nu-7 was easily one of the biggest branches when I joined and I wanna go back to helping that grow again. I wanna get back to Sergeant and help with tryouts eventually making it to officer and helping out by doing trainings and even more tryouts while also providing a active officer and someone who can be on almost every day. I remember how to recontain every SCP and im familiar to the maps and it's callouts so im not unexperienced either. I enjoy my time on the server and would love to join Nu7 and it's members again.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): E-11 VCMDR (Retired) / Nu-7 CMDR (Retired) / Tech Manager / CI RND Research Administrators (Retired)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Edited by [GL] Mike

Welcome Back to SCPRP Mike, A Legend has returned. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic