Meledits1

Should I be a TGM?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game name: Mel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:561497112

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Commander (ST) /MAJ (IF) 

Have you donated to the server?:

No, but I plan on donating in the near future.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: no, I haven’t received any warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?: 4+ weeks 

My battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/969246588?servers[4604844]=7D

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I’ve seen all the star wars movies and most of the shows including rebels, clone wars/bad batch and the mandalorian. I know the main characters of the OT triology are. (Luke, Vader, Leia, Palpatine, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Lando)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I want to be a game master because I want to give back to the community when there isn’t much going on. By becoming a game master I’d be able to host events and oversee SIMs by building areas/teleporting people/giving weapons. I want to become a gamemaster because I get some fun ideas for events that the server may enjoy as an event. To sum things up, I want to give back to the community that has given so much to me and all I want to do is entertain the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I should be trusted with gamemaster because I'm a dedicated user to the gaminglight community and my experience as a commander of ST and a MAJ of Inferno Squadron will help me have more knowledge on what to do. I’ve seen multiple gamemasters host their events and I’ve learned what a good GM looks like and what a good GM should do because of their experiences.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes, I’m somewhat familiar with ULX commands, but I know a general amount of commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I’ve never been a game master before but I believe I understand the concept/function of a game master pretty well.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship Event: A rebel fleet has jumped out of hyperspace in front of the ISD. The rebels send drop pods including AI/players to certain open locations including EC, Pitroom, DB, MHB, Tiebays, SHB, Bridge and Courtyard. The Imperials must defend the ISD while sending out fighters/using turbolasers to destroy the capital ships. There will be 3-5 waves of rebel drop pods entering the ship. A Hostile Vtol would land in moonpool to pick up the rebel forces to evacuate them from the ISD.

Scenario 1: During the final wave when all of the capital ships are destroyed and the rebels have failed to escape in their VTOL. Some/All rebels will be buddah’d so they can be captured and executed later on. 

Scenario 2: The rebels will be attempting to reach the VTOL while fighting imperial forces encountered along the way. 1 Capital ship would remain and the remaining rebels that aren’t dead would escape in the VTOL to that capital ship and it would jump away.

Off-ship event: An ISB comes on board the ISD with a rescue mission for all units. He will either brief the mission in DB or in MHB including details of hostiles down on the base, what can be used and not used and let high command choose a ground command for the mission. All troops would be moved to MHB so they could load up into transports to rescue the prisoners. They would push through hostile lines and push into the base and get to the prisoners but as soon as they reached the prisoners, Something seemed off though from this mission because a strange fog began to roll in and suddenly the troopers on the ground were being ambushed by a jedi and some rebels troopers left and right forcing them to bunker down inside the base and force them to survive until all hostiles are eliminated or till the fog goes away and exposes where these hidden attackers are. 

Scenario 1: All hostiles are eliminated by the imperial forces while the fog is still blocking their view and the jedi is captured. Due to the jedi being captured, the fog would slowly go away and transports will be safe to land and pick up the troops and the prisoner so he can be taken for interrogation and public execution. (jedi taken prisoner, prisoners rescued)

Scenario 2: The imperial forces will be forced to wait out as they’re ambushed right and left till the fog disappears and exposes the enemy forces, until then they must wait because it is not safe for transport to fly down without knowing where any hostiles are. When the fog clears up, the imperials would begin to fight back and transport will be allowed to bring troopers in safely if the LZ is clear. (No prisoners, prisoners rescued)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give @ rw_sw_westarm5 (person your looking at)

!given ^ rw_sw_westarm5 (yourself)

!give Event rw_sw_westarm5 (anyone with the word Event in their name)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model ^ (self) / @ (person your looking at) / event (people with event in name) [Model Code]

Example: !model ^ models/player/mangle/flamestorm/flamestorm.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes, I have read all the guidelines and I’ve been watching the videos over and over again to learn what happens.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Understands ULX
- Decent event ideas
- Trusted within the community
- Understands lore
Best of luck Mel!

I hope to see you on the GM Team Mel! Good Luck.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

21 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Understands ULX
- Decent event ideas
- Trusted within the community
- Understands lore
Best of luck Mel!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 7/25/2021 at 2:17 AM, Flanbro said: