10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Dees

2. What is your steam name?: WaffleIron69

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:61617327

4. What is your discord username?: Dees1116#0591

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, was a Co-Owner on one of my friends Darkrp server which got about 20 players daily. Later resigned, and server was shutdown (this was probably around 2015)

6. What date did you start playing on the community? Sometime in 2020 don't exactly remember. Use to just get on every now and then, but now I try to at least play a little bit daily

7. What date did you make your forums account? June 25th, 2021

8. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 020210722172022_1.jpg

9. What is your donor rank? Platinum 

10. Are you a staff member in another community? Nope

11. Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

12. Timezone: Central

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I honestly believe that I can be staff because I am pretty active on the server mostly getting my play time in the morning and night time (which if you don’t see mean it's cause I’m a D-Class and CI main) . Ranging anywhere from playing 30 minutes a day to 5+ hours (really just depends on real life things). I am very experienced with being a staff and know how to use logs and ulx commands. I am a very hard person to make mad and I get along with just about anybody. I absolutely LOVE talking to people and have heard I am easy to talk to and friendly. I have zero warnings while having over 1 week of playtime and being a part of the community for about a year. Another good thing that would make me different from other applicants is that I am active on off hours, which honestly is when staff can be needed the most. Yes, I may not be the MOST active, however I am most likely always on during off hours and having that prior staff experience. And I just love helping out other players to make the experience enjoyable for anyone.   

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would ask them to please stop and to just relax, if the cursing continued I would gag them and proceed to explain to them why they are there in the first place and why I gagged them. I would then ungag them and allow them to explain to me why they thought to do this, after I would inform them that they will be warned for staff disrespect and MRDM. I would then call an admin over to give them a 5+ day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If the sit became out of control I would gag everyone that is in it. If required I would ask for another admin to help out with the sit. I would then proceed to ungag them one by one to hear each side of the story and hand out punishment as needed. 

Edited by Dees1116
  • Like 2

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

While your forums account is new I can definitely say +support 

Great Guy 

Great Activity 

90% sure is command IDK

I would say decent answers to the questions 

dees nuts 

Edited by Some minge
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Just now, Some minge said:

Great Guy 

Great Activity 

90% sure is command IDK

Thanks for the input my bromontana

19 minutes ago, WaterLacker said:

Neutral.
For some reason, I'm going to consider this as neutral.

Thanks for the input man! Anything I should work on?

17 minutes ago, Jason51746 said:

+Support
-No warns
-Staffing Experience 
-Scenarios handled reasonably well

------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck with the app bud.  

Thanks for the feedback brother! 

12 hours ago, WaterLacker said:

Nope! I'm only considering it as neutral since im still reading your application. (alot)

Alright brother! Thank you a lot for your reply! And everyone else who has been replying, all means a lot

Neutral
For some reason, Ill consider this as neutral
+Support
Definetly a good trial moderator, No warns. Great application, And also an active player!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

+Support
- I love you

• Heart-Eyes 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 7/24/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jason51746 said:

+Support
-No warns
-Staffing Experience 
-Scenarios handled reasonably well

------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck with the app bud.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

-support
personally haven't seen you ingame
also you forgot to answer 2 scenario questions

Edited by Dano
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

1 minute ago, Dano said:

-support

yeah dees is not special I know hehehe for real though might be Timezone I saw him for about 1 -2 hrs earlier today not trying to start a argument 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would ask them to please stop and to just relax, if the cursing continued I would gag them and proceed to explain to them why they are there in the first place and why I gagged them. I would then ungag them and allow them to explain to me why they thought to do this, after I would inform them that they will be warned for staff disrespect and MRDM. I would then call an admin over to give them a 5+ day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If the sit became out of control I would gag everyone that is in it. If required I would ask for another admin to help out with the sit. I would then proceed to ungag them one by one to hear each side of the story and hand out punishment as needed. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Dano said:

-support

Thank you for your input! And yes I am on for about an hour or so everyday (or every other day if I’m busy) in the morning and at night. Also I SOLEY main CI and Class D. And for the other 2 scenario question I didn’t answer them because I was only required to answer two. Thank you for your comment again!

Edited by Dees1116
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Dano said:

-support

He only needs to answer 2

+support

-active

-good app

• Gaminglight Love 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

54 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Is it possible for you to edit your application and finish the remaining questions that were left out? If so, I'll wait to give my input.

I am not required to answer the other question, even the other applicants on this topic only have answer two, however if you would like me to I can edit it and add the other question!

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

Is it possible for you to edit your application and finish the remaining questions that were left out? If so, I'll wait to give my input.

He is only required to answer 2 questions.

• Gaminglight Love 1

49 minutes ago, Boubak said:

He is only required to answer 2 questions.

Oh my bad I saw in the post above that Dano wrote saying he missed it. I was wrong.

In that case I am going to have to issue a steady +Support in favor of being accepted. I believe this applicant is more than qualified to take the position along with its responsbilities. 

Just now, purple haze said:

Oh my bad I saw in the post above that Dano wrote saying he missed it. I was wrong.

In that case I am going to have to issue a steady +Support in favor of being accepted. I believe this applicant is more than qualified to take the position along with its responsbilities. 

Thanks man 😂

• Laughing 1

On 7/22/2021 at 8:26 PM, Some minge said:

Great Guy 

Great Activity 

90% sure is command IDK

dees nuts 

dees balls even

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Forums diplomat message-

Keep any comments to purely a plus and minus support and please refrain from responding to your own app

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent