nlfe

AdminName - Vice

Questions: none

Your In-game: nlfe

The admin's name in-game: Vice

The admin's steam name (If you know it): unsure

What warning did you receive: Cop Bait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.082750fe8bed8ee86ef123d4120ade8b.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was in a sit for "rdming someone" which when then checked logs they found out it wasnt me that did it and that it was another person that did it, The went onto how i was in the pd when it happen (which is where the rdm took place) bet yet when the staff asked the guy for proof of me being in there he asked to just be put back into the pd training room not showing proof and then the admin slick witch isnt the one that warned me but took the sit but he goes on saying how not to warn me because the one guy that reported me for rdm had no proof of me going in the pd but the other admin vice right after slick leaves proceeds to warn me then fly off but then when i reported it to a admin all he said was make a apeal not letting me say anything then flies away again. 

Any extra information: nope

52 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
no evidence that the warn is false
-Provide video or screenshots that support your claim

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

I had already had problems with you before this point of you breaking the rules on purpose with your friend.
and there was evidence from an OFC- i cant provide it cause it was a file on his computer that he showed to me via a discord call which i got to him when he said it. you claimed i didnt see it when i did 
and per the MOTD- 
Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

27 minutes ago, Vice said:

I had already had problems with you before this point of you breaking the rules on purpose with your friend.
and there was evidence from an OFC- i cant provide it cause it was a file on his computer that he showed to me via a discord call which i got to him when he said it. you claimed i didnt see it when i did 
and per the MOTD- 
Going into any government base, is considered Cop bait unless you are raiding DOC (Must be adverted)

-support for reasons above

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

54 minutes ago, Vice said:

and per the MOTD- 

nvm i am blind   its under raiding rules changing to -support  we engage members of the  swed family to read the MOTD And Follow it .. if any members are copbaiting you can report to beef or me our discords are Mewy#8459 and HelpMeStepBro#4363 Have a lovely day!

Edited by Waifu Mewy

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

-Support 

warn is valid

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor