Warning Appeal - Loki Himself

Loki Himself

Your In-game Name: Lokinard

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456144926

The admin's name in-game:  PillerCat

What warning did you receive: RDMX2

When did you receive this warning: 7/18/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So basically I was on Dr. Maynard and I was near LCZ armoury. There was a big group of HSU's surrounding mic spamming. Context on to what peggu is. I made a joke with peggu about 1 month and half ago where i was "down bad" for peggu. Of course it isn't the case and it's a big meme to say it while around and me. It's also known I kill for it. So they were saying it so I indeed shot them. Now I only shot them because I knew who they were.  So after I indeed killed them I was handcuffed and brung to a room for interrogation. Noah Lee then made an admin sit to meme and say RDM, however Noah Lee did not want me warned neither did the other player as you can see from the screenshot.  As well he said no context on the situation no proof but still warned me and when i tried to talk to him he ignores/ghosts me

Why do you think this warn was false: Noah Lee did not want me warned neither did the other player as you can see from the screenshot.  However Pillercat warned me anyways and when I wanted to talk to him about it he kept ghosting and ignoring me

Evidence the warning is false:  https://medal.tv/clips/58653447/d13373fjne9V

Gametimexd.png

Edited by Loki Himself
  • Laughing 1

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

-support

A report was filed on you for rdm. I only found out about it "being a meme" after the warn was issued and I advised you to fill out an appeal on the forums, but told you that I would not support it. With that being said, even RDMing with permission is a slippery slope and can have a domino effect on the RP environment. RDM is strictly not allowed on the server and given that a report was made I responded as I would any other RDM sit. Bringing up Peggu is not a free pass to kill someone.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

4 minutes ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support

Maynard is allowed to kill Nu7 this ain't no RDM.

"Dr. Maynard may kill isolated Foundation Staff." As stated it was a group.

Also, "He should never do anything spontaneous or outrageous and should always be secretive."

Edited by Pillercat
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Just now, Pillercat said:

Dr. Maynard may kill isolated Foundation Staff. As stated it was a group

Nu7 DOES NOT count as foundation staff as per the MOTDelploki.png.81ed41fb72953f51ba46c0c96a7ee4eb.png

+support

Piller had no context when he warned Loki for RDM. It was pretty obvious the moment Noah said RDM 20 times it was a meme sit. Also see above  Also might have prior prejudice due to this warn appeal.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Dislike 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+ Support

Maynard is allowed to kill Nu7 therefore it is not rdm and rather is FailRP. Also if they were cool with the kill you should have asked if they wanted the Maynard warned or not instead of choosing on your own. If this warn appeal gets Denied at least change it from rdm to failrpx1. It has been said many times that Rdming with permission is "allowed" and you are in an environment where everyone isn't taking the rp too seriously, in this case I can tell all of the HSU were joking and I feel like you should have at least asked before warning.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+ SUPPORT

Maynard can kill Nu7 if he wants. Also, Pillercat should not have given him the warn in the first place since Noah didn't want Loki to get warned for it.

Edited by recon
  • Thanks 1

+SUPPORT

From what I see here, this all seemed to be a joke that everyone joined in. Even though Noah didn't want him warned for it, Piller had the option to warn him but shouldn't have. I feel like this warn was uncalled for because like I said, everyone seemed to be in on it with the joke. Everyone was completely fine with it. The HSUs didn't even complain about it, they just did the regular old interrogation. And due to community support from the forums, this warn should not have been given and should be removed ASAP.

I was also involve with Loki's sit about talking to Pillercat, though Pillercat didn't want to be involved because yeah, Loki should just appeal rather than talk to Piller about it to save time, I had to step in and help Loki contact the person "Eaten" guy to do the best I can to help Loki appeal, not because I had any bias, it is because if he needed my help to appeal it to gather evidence, I would have to help him.

"Well I can't undo it now." - This quote tells me that if Noah told Piller that he didn't want him warned sooner, all of this wouldn't have happened. Just a thought.

• Like 2

david-goggins-lifting.gif

So after reviewing this situation I believe that the warn is not needed. In this situation Loki and the MTF members were joking around and just having a good time. Noah was killed and was joking around spamming RDM. In our server it is okay to have fun like this when all players are agreeing to mess around and have some fun. If I was involved in this situation I would not hand out any warnings. The warn seemed to be a quick decision. Staff member Noah was killed but did not want a warn to be issued. I will support this appeal and accept it.