Deadly's 501st Vice Commander Application

DeadlyRequiem

Should i be accepted as Vice Commander?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be accepted as Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

501st ARCAL CPT Deadly 1324

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

501st Legion Vice Commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are many Reason why I want to be a commander for this battalion,. First off I have been in 501st during my first day in the server so I got to meet some really cool people, I got to love the 501st Battalion so much that I want to see where the future of 501st by helping it improve. Second  I understand the Role I am applying here, and yes I know that commanders has a lot of responsibilities, I personally feel like I'm ready for it but that is up to high command if they feel like I'm ready. Thirdly, it helps me motivates me into doing more Sims/Training more then I regularly do during my officer time. There are more plenty of good reasons I want to say but I feel like it would just drag out a really long paragraph.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

375 Hours and 50 mins or 2 weeks according to https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/913556332

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a Vice Commander is helping the Commander manage and oversee the 501st Battalion, Be Able to help officers/NCO/enlisted out whenever they don't understand something or something that involves drama which a commander has to put a stop to, they are also expected to keep roaster and SOP documents in order and up to date, A Commander is a role modal for The whole battalion to look up to and act the way any good soldier would act, it is also the job of an commander to encourage Officers to do sims/training and NCO's to do tryouts. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Why I should be trusted as vice commander is because, I am very friendly with anyone that I come across or anyone that approaches me. I have several experiences leading 501st troopers during events but during those time I really got a example of what leading a team means, it means communication and motivate. I honestly feel I have learned everything there is to 501st and am ready to learn more about vice commander. my position as ARCAL has helped me make some decisions and has enhanced my decision making when doing tryouts of any kind. What I think for myself is that I want to dedicated some of my time to help improve 501st and maybe the server itself. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on everyday, for about mostly 6 or 7 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I Have No Active Warnings

• Like 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

+Support
+Very Active
+Cool person, nice to hang out with
+Friendly
+Well known

-Miyo

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

11 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+Support
+Very Active
+Friendly
+Well known

-Miyo

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

17 hours ago, ShafowKnight said:

+Support
+Very Active
+Friendly
+Well known

Good luck sir!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

-support

even tho you are a good guy and you show dedication to the battalion 

i just think there is way more fit people for this position, via on experience

you are a good 501st officer but i just think via hours and also experience there is people more fit

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied. 
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥