Should I get Forum Diplomat?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: John Newsom

Steam Name: [GL] John Newsom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:493870318

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Senior Admin on the PoliceRP Server.

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums every day. Also I check the forums about 4 or 5 times a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified for a number of reasons. First, I am active on the forums and in game. I am on the forums at least 4 times a day and on policeRP every day. Also I'm staff on the server and when to help out the server even more. I am also on event team and support. Also I will be able to get to the reports quickly about of how often I am on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 

I believe I have good judgement. On the PoliceRP server I am a Senior Admin, Low command in PD and Low command in SWAT. I have had lot of situations that I had to make a difficult decision. The first is that removing people I know from departments. I had a very good friend that we had to remove from SWAT. We would always talk and go onto crim and do crime. But he want in active and then we had to remove him from command. Also there were some people in enlisted that had to be removed because of activity or getting too many strikes. Another one is when I warned someone and they hit their 10 warning threshold and I had to give them a 1 day ban and they were someone who I knew loved the server but they had to get the ban over with.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first hide all of the topics he was spamming and I would message him saying "its breaking the rules and if you think it is false then you can goto this link( Ban Appeals for their server) and get it appealed" and give them the rules for the forums and if they keep spamming I would get a higher up to issue him a warning.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would first ask them both to stop and if they didn't then I would lock the topic. Also I would also say to keep it to a +/- support. If they keep arguing then I would lock the Topic until SMT comes up with a decision on what will happen.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 7/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

-Good App

-Friendly

-Active 

best of luck newsom ❤️ 

Well said by tactical, would be a great forums diplomat

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 7/17/2021 at 7:29 PM, Tactical said:

+support 

-Good App

-Friendly

-Active 

best of luck newsom ❤️ 

Amazing activity on the forums, Good Luck!!!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support
Active
Friendly
Mature
Well Written Application

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Manager

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Training instructions will be announced in the Forum Diplomat announcements in discord.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic