Purge BTO SFC Kashak CY48 officer application

REEFER brownie TTV

What is your In Game Name? Purge BTO SFC Kashak CY48 (I only play on my purge)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:49398153

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? Over 60+ hrs

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I believe I can keep the shape of Purge growing and continue to build its army. Being a officer needs discipline and follow orders to a T. I been in only one battalion and wish to keep growing upward into it. I am comfortable already with doing tryouts and trainings, and being a Officer, I would have more say in these matters. If I were to become a Officer, I would keep everyone in line and minimalize all the minging that sometimes happens. Enforce the rules of the battalion and uphold the CoC. Stand with my Purge and IQ leaders and complete our goals, missions in a logical and strategical matter. Crush the jedi with fewer deaths on our side, and train to become the ultimate soldiers of the Imperial Army. Purge I believe would be in a better place as at most every day, would have at least one Officer online as I am online when others are not and when I am not on, other Officers are online.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I would commute their command over to the Purge Troopers to follow and execute their plans with high success rate. Bring more discipline to the Purge but also in a fun manner. I will relay any orders that IQ command has in order to fulfill our mission and make our team stronger. Everything IQ says, goes. We will complete all our goals and bring only excellence to our empire. Bring new soldiers and train them to be durable and upstanding members of our battalion and provide all their devotion to the IQ Command.

How many strikes do you have? 0 I have no warnings, no strikes.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? I am a Brawler Training Officer, I am a marksman with my weapons, I follow and give orders with simple, understandable clarity. 

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? Not on this server, but if it counts, on one server 5 years ago, I became a commander of 442nd heavy weapons and Vehicles Battalion before I stopped playing.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes, I understand.

Purge Senior Commander Kashak

On 7/16/2021 at 1:57 PM, Dr. Pepper said:

+Support

-Active

-Will be a promising officer

- Good Application

Good Luck

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-=ACCEPTED=-
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions.
 { Speak to Vertigo for your Officer Training }

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF