501st Legion: Triton Trooper [T3] (Lord) Addition [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

TAlila | Tay Keith!

This job is a new T3 Donator job that will be joining the 501st Legion. 501st Command & I have decided to move a bit into a Imperial & Clone Wars style job with both Imperial & Clone Wars weaponry. Feel free to comment any other suggestions! 

Job/Class Name:
501st Triton Trooper [T3]

Model Path: 

Head Admin @Hobbs has made a custom model with all the files. 

Requested loadout:
deployable_shield
rw_sw_dc15a 
rw_sw_tl40
rw_sw_cr2c
rw_sw_dual_dc17ext

Requesting a Buff on the rw_sw_dc15a to 42dmg (or just a buff overall! This weapon is extremely underpowered) 

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): 
This loadout is to keep the job more consistent with other 501st jobs but still have it be a little different from them with even more emphasis on CQB then other parts of the regiment. The buff for the DC-15a is to bring it up to the standards of other weapons on the server with a fire rate close to that of the TL-40 but was severely lacking in the damage department.

Health:

- Health:500

Armor: 100

Reason for health/armor changes:
The health would be higher on this job because they would be in the front lines taking most of the damage.

Job Description (Optional):
N/A

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
I believe these changes are fair for the battalion because they are the extension of our battalion's role just specified into CQB far more than any of our other Sub Battalions or jobs. I also believe that having another T3 job will make Lord look better to those who are looking to get it.

If you are curious on what the model looks like, Here's a screenshot provided by Hobbs himself! This project could not have been possible without the assistance of Hobbs, and a majority of credit goes to him! 
https://prnt.sc/1a2vo48

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ support 

+ Could be the vary thing that 501 needs to push it to be more active. 

- or it could kill the regiment like STs has with Shore troopers ( not my words quot from the commander of STs) 

However if I was in 501st I would us it so if it attracted me then why not other people? 

It's still a go for me 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

4 minutes ago, Purge EML Major Zefer 3236 said:

- or it could kill the regiment like STs has with Shore troopers ( not my words quot from the commander of STs) 

this is a donator job, not a new battalion, or sub-branch, Just an alternative job, for donators to play on if they're in 501st.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

this is a donator job, not a new battalion, or sub-branch, Just an alternative job, for donators to play on if they're in 501st.

So are roit and jet. But ether way you got my support 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+1, I believe this would honestly benefit the 501st experience for players and specifically for donators that are happening to look for a battalion to join in with their donator perks. Plus the DC-15A is the signature weapon of the clone troopers during the clone wars, so it would also provide some morale boost when being seen used in action. 

One thing I'd like to suggest about this job is to change the requirements from T2 to T1+ since what I've seen most other donator jobs in battalions only require T1+, but seeing how this job has a good loadout it should be kept at a smaller player count to "nerf" it in a way.

"Lord Vader Triton Squad, reporting for duty sir"

Triton.jpg

• TAlila | Tay Keith! changed the title to 501st Legion: Triton Trooper [T3] (Lord) Addition
On 7/12/2021 at 5:37 PM, Zefer said:

So are roit and jet. But ether way you got my support 

It isn't going to be a Sub-battalion like Riot or JT it is just going to be a job donators can hop on if they are in 501st. There isn't going to be anything other than the job no Rank structure or anything (other than the main 501st ranking structure). It is just another job not a new Sub-battalion

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 7/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, Zefer said:

+ support 

+ Could be the vary thing that 501 needs to push it to be more active. 

However if I was in 501st I would us it so if it attracted me then why not other people? 

It's still a go for me 

On 7/13/2021 at 12:47 AM, Bravo/Blue said:

+1, I believe this would honestly benefit the 501st experience for players and specifically for donators that are happening to look for a battalion to join in with their donator perks. Plus the DC-15A is the signature weapon of the clone troopers during the clone wars, so it would also provide some morale boost when being seen used in action. 

One thing I'd like to suggest about this job is to change the requirements from T2 to T1+ since what I've seen most other donator jobs in battalions only require T1+, but seeing how this job has a good loadout it should be kept at a smaller player count to "nerf" it in a way.

Triton.jpg

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

On 7/13/2021 at 12:47 AM, Bravo/Blue said:

Triton.jpg

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png