Tyler John's Ramp

SourAY

Ngl I think thats the safest ramp yet, you know its a safe ramp when there railings on the sides 👍

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, ICE said:

Ngl I think thats the safest ramp yet, you know its a safe ramp when there railings on the sides 👍

as we would say in england " mans spitting facts bruvvaaaaaa" 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

At last, a ramp with railings so we can backflip through the air, land upside-down, break our entire skeletons and die in a burning wreck of a car in an OSHA-friendly way.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

22 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

At last, a ramp with railings so we can backflip through the air, land upside-down, break our entire skeletons and die in a burning wreck of a car in an OSHA-friendly way.

This comment wins: Comment of the Day

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Will locked this topic