• Yes
    • No

In-game name: FSMicro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179486784

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord VI / 2LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week I.G. (almost 2 I believe) 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 1 to 10, I'd say around a 3 or 4 but I would happily learn more about it any chance I get!

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I feel like it'd be fun to help people with sims or even my own IQ/Purge battalion. Other than that I'd love just to help people in the server and be more involved than I already am. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust me because so-far I have had no big issue with staff, aside from being gagged once or twice, but other than that I have had no issue with staff, GMs, or anyone else in the server and I try to get along with everyone I meet or tie loose ends!

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Kind-of, I need to learn more about it

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: On previous servers yes but it was back in 2017/18 so for all I know it's probably a lot better. Other than that from what I've seen yes I know how they function and their purpose.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship: *A strange man comes over coms* "We- I mean I request to land. I am a traveling merchant that has goods for all!" *He gets permission to land inside the ISD and when he lands he proceeds to step out but there is something wrong about him* "Hello! I am the traveling merchant with goods for all! Even your IQ. *People start to gather around his ship and look around but someone else gets off the ship while everyone is distracted and no one sees him, he proceeds to walk out of MHB and attempts to go up to bridge but is stopped by shock and 501st* "Hey, we need to see your ID before you can go up to the bridge" *The strange man comms into his merchant friend* "It's blown." *The strange man on the bridge pulls out dual DC-17s and proceeds to gun down the Shock and 501st whilst the merchant blows up his ship and pulls out a normal DC-17s without hesitation. The strange man proceeds to run up to bridge as the merchant attempts to set a distress beacon in EC* To be continued..

Off-ship
: *The ISD receives a distress signal from a nearby planet that has yet to take a name* "He-y........He---llo?.......Any----One? *The transmission finally becomes clear* "Hey, can you finally hear me? I---- am rank Lord VI FSMicro requesting help, I got kidnapped and taken to this strange planet, I don't know fully where I am but I need help from any ISD near my location that can hear this. Please help me, I can't hide from the mass amount of rebels much longer..." *A strange voice that seems to be a rebel comes close enough to where he can be heard but not clearly* "Where did he escape to? We need to find him so we can get information out of him." *Some time passes as the ISD brief's the troopers on what they're going/getting their-selves into and the importance of the 2LT* *The ISD sends transport-ships down-to the strange planet and sends search parties in groups of 8 or more to each group to find the lord until they hear a scream from the distance that sounds to be in pain* "AHHHH!! YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH" *It sounds like it could be the IQ but G.C. sends groups to attack the source of the sound* "I want groups to surround the base and kill the rebels or jedi that is torturing our Inquisitor. Make sure to keep that IQ safe, we need to get there before they get any information out of him. Take a prisoner if you can but if you can't then the IQ should be the only one coming back" *The groups spread out and plan to attack from different sideTo be continued..

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @ or !give ^

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/jka_sithyoung_female.mdl  
!model @ models/jka_sithyoung_female.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

9 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Has some experience 
- Seems eager to learn
- Good ideas
- Good app

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

12 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Has some experience 
- Seems eager to learn
- Good ideas
- Good app

Good Luck Micro! Hope to see you on the GM Team Soon!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

23 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Has some experience 
- Seems eager to learn
- Good ideas
- Good app

Good luck Micro!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021