Beer

The player's steam ID (required):  

STEAM_0:0:573502505

What did the player do:

30+ Warns

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://gyazo.com/90ba3f7e8a3ced3be76472a7ccd4f97e

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Regard to the staff handbook a 1 month ban from our server.

Any extra information:

N/A

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

+ Support

I personally have had various encounters with 'Beers' today, in all cases he would be breaking fearRP, failRP, maybe even RDM at some points and in each case I'd open an admin sit with him and he would get warned and then he'd simply go and do it again.

Ruining the role-play experience for other players isn't cool and he needs to learn his lesson IMO

- Support in light of new information, see Drippy's post below.

Edited by benyji
New Information
  • Like 1

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

27 minutes ago, benyji said:

+ Support

I personally have had various encounters with 'Beers' today, in all cases he would be breaking fearRP, failRP, maybe even RDM at some points and in each case I'd open an admin sit with him and he would get warned and then he'd simply go and do it again.

Ruining the role-play experience for other players isn't cool and he needs to learn his lesson IMO

could not have said it better myself

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+ Support

-30 warns, 30 chances 

Changed to - Support, I missed the 30 warn ban when I looked at the ban page

Edited by Beelzebub

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-Support

Was gonna say +support until Drippy stated he already received the 1 month ban given at 30 warns. If he's that mingy just give it a week or two and he'll likely hit the requirements for a perma.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director