FearRP report- Denied

Lime King

Your in game name: Lime King

The player's in game name: Mee

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:110422845 

What did the player do: Broke FearRP while kidnapped and refused to listen to his kidnappers. (Walking away from them and not listening to them)

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/57061086/d1337H8IdYXx

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for FearRP

Any extra information: Evidence from his own report. Caught himself in 4K. (And no this is not a retaliation nor am I even friends with Icer that Mee made a staff report on)

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

+Support

like i said, mans caught himself in 4k

• Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+support

Dude was restrained and had firearms pointed at him, dude should have been valuing his life and cooperating.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

I was tied to the ground(you can see that in the vid)(non the less you can’t jump in cuffs, so how could I get in the chair) how could I run away, then they where dragging me to the cage(can also see him grab me in the vid) so I couldnt move to get in...(I would also make sure to watch the clip close to see what is said in discord and what is said in game, I was in there discord and the clip gets them talking in there too, so all the requests made to me in game that where possible where met)

Edited by icelepard2