Should I be let into Nu-7  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be in Nu-7

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Jaiden

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:168208468

Discord Name (Bread#0001): ❤Jaiden❤#8609

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I have only one from around 2019 for player diss

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): the summer of I think 2018

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I want to join Nu-7 so I can meet new people and be able to RP with more people I also want to join Nu-7 because I will be able to get into more combat. I also want to join Nu-7 because I will be able to see more of the site and even maybe surface I want to be able to interact with more people and have fun. I want to join Nu-7 because I think with some of my past leadership roles I'll be able to help newer people that join I want to be able to interact with SCP's more and to be able to defend the site more. I also want to join to see what Nu-7 has turned into since the last time I was in Nu-7 and try to make it to command and maybe be able to make a few friends and also see some of the people that were with me when I was in Nu-7. I want to join Nu-7 so that I can have more of a reason to play on this server and make a bit of a name for myself but most of all I want to join Nu-7 because it is a fun branch and I want to be a part of it once more. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I used to be in Nu-7 I think as an MSGT I was a GenSec MSGT and SFTO an MMF an AirForce LTC on the Mil-RP sever when Matricies was like an RU Gen back when Gaminglight had one an A-1 PFC back before you had to make an app and I think a CI PFC.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I understand

image.png

Edited by Jaidentrans

SCP-RP Ranks | Former E-11 2LT/ DoRD x2  Former Nu-7 WO | Vanny 2.0

Military-RP Ranks | Former USAF LTC/MAJCOM Former MP COL/INSCOM Former DI MAJ

Founder of Gaming Light After Dark

"A female specimen has captured me. She's walking me now" - Ex E-11 1LT Maz

+support

-Solid application, could've been more elaborate but it's alright

-Only warn is from so long ago it must as well have not happened for all I care.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

ACCEPTED!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic