Cosmics Ban Appeal

Cosmicc

Steam Name: Cosmic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96088984

Ingame Name: Cosmic

Job Blacklisted From: Perma blacklist from E-11 / Ban from discord

Reason for job blacklist: Racism / Toxicity

Dispute: I just came to apologize for what I have done.

I have left all my rage and anger behind at things which I saw with a very warped perspective.

I genuinely feel shit about the things I've done and said in the past. It was mainly due to my declining mental state during the worst of the lockdown months where I started to develop delusions and extreme paranoia, which is why some of you may have felt the full brunt of it. I take full responsibility for my actions and I understand I can't turn back time and undo some of the bad shit i've said and done.

Since late April I have been taking extra steps to better myself to make myself better person both physically and mentally. Now I am in a much better mental state than how I was in January/February this year.

I always enjoyed playing the server and I hope to be able to come back and see some familiar faces again 🙂

Edited by Cosmic
problems with the format

+/- Support
Can you go a lot more in-depth for what happened?

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

As stated, more information needs to be given.

But disregarding that, sincere apology, and seems to have changed. While I am not 100 percent certain, I can take 50% vs 50% of forgiving this situation. You seem like a more serious person now, and I feel as if I can trust you.

Overall, from me, you get a...

+Support
Have a great day.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

10 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+/- Support

There was a situation where he was toxic to e-11 i think and he said something like "gas the weebs" or something similair, however im not sure if its the right guy.

Until i dont know what exactly happen i won't give a +/- support.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

11 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+/- Support

I posted the lamar roasts franklin video in memes which contained the N word and that was what got me removed in the first place, but it was upped to a perma blacklist due to my shitty behaviour at the time

Edited by Cosmic

+ Support 

It’s been some time, give him a second chance. If they repeat this kind of conduct put them back on a Dnt or ban.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 6/23/2021 at 9:50 AM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support 

It’s been some time, give him a second chance. If they repeat this kind of conduct put them back on a Dnt or ban.

The screenshots are really bad though. But I have always been a person who belives that people can change. But you really do need to understand how bad your previous actions were. So please if you do come back come back show that your sorry for what you have done.

Edited by The Gaming Goat

To give more insight on what this person did, he was blacklisted for:

Racist memes in discord, harassing another player in DMs, Backtalking Command. Talking about Gassing people. 

This was also the reason for his ban from the discord. 
https://gyazo.com/6e68bda2cbaefa47731a7b7cea2170f2
https://gyazo.com/3164a3cbef0bc5e91b6fb9e56bf4b4dc

Here are evidence to go along with it. You were set on a perma blacklist nearly 6 months ago. I will make my decision by the end of the day. If not, tomorrow. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

39 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Racist memes in discord, harassing another player in DMs, Backtalking Command. Talking about Gassing people. 

Here are evidence to go along with it. You were set on a perma blacklist nearly 6 months ago. I will make my decision by the end of the day. If not, tomorrow. 

Looking back on that, I was clearly being delusional. This does not reflect the standards I put myself to now.

As the others said, if my behaviour ends up like this again then you can just ban me again.

57 minutes ago, Rektify said:

-Support 

Harassment no

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

As much as a cool and fun guy you are, these screenshots REALLY damn you here. The shit you said wasn't cool nor will it ever be toleratered in GL. Maybe wait a few more months then try again.

-Support

Free From GL ❤️

12 hours ago, Mary said:

As much as a cool and fun guy you are, these screenshots REALLY damn you here. The shit you said wasn't cool nor will it ever be toleratered in GL. Maybe wait a few more months then try again.

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

46 minutes ago, Shin said:

-SUPPORT

Yeah, with that sort of behavior in those screenshots. I really don't want that towards or near my E-11 players. 

bear in mind this was half a year ago and written by someone who was mentally ill. Since then I have addressed my issues and improved from then. It was a shock to see the kinda stuff I was coming out with back then aswell.

But that was me then and I am happy to say I am a changed person now

Considering this was nearly half a year ago, and it was a one time case in racism on the discord with none on the SCP server, I will lift your E-11 blacklist and discord ban. However, do this again (including harassing players in DMs), and you can expect a perma not only on the discord, but possibly on the server as well. This is your fair and only warning. 

The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.