not Jay

Steam Name: [GL] not Jay

Ingame Name: not Jay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78897698

Date You Were Restricted: 05/16/2021

Staff Restriction Length: 09/14/2021

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rookieblue

Reason for Staff Restriction: Not returning after a LOA

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I think that my staff restriction should be removed because the day the staff restriction was made I messaged Rookieblue telling him to just remove me because I’ve been really busy and I didn’t think that I would be put on staff restriction for that. I thought that I would just be removed and I could rejoin when I have more free time such as summer. I was never even told that I was staff restricted until the 20th of June when I tried to reapply for staff. I still don’t fully understand why I was put on a staff restriction for quitting as Moderator. If there was something I missed and should have done it would have been nice that somebody told me instead of just putting me on a staff restriction. Even now if somebody could inform me on what specifically caused my staff restriction that would be greatly appreciated.

🙂

You received a staff restriction because prior to your LOA you were extremely inactive, having a few weeks of logging zero sits. You then went on a LOA, and upon your LOA ending, you didn't log onto the server the next two weeks. Based on your history of inactivity, and not returning after your LOA ended, I issued a staff restriction after removing you.

So you weren't staff restricted for quitting as a moderator. You were staff restricted for mass inactivity, and when I asked if you were still interested in the staff team, you said to just remove you. I also didn't specifically tell you that you were being staff restricted because you said you weren't going to be playing on the server for awhile.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

I mean, if he comes back to staff and is fully active then he deserves another chance at staff and for the restriction to be lifted. However, if he comes back and gets staff then goes inactive again then a longer restiction can be put into place.

Free From GL ❤️

-support

This was barely a month ago and it's made very clear that you get staff restricted if you quit without giving notice. It sounds like Rookie already gave you a lot of chances. I'd suggest you spend this time showing that you can remain active.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

4 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

While he was inactive before then I believe he has changed and could commit to being active as a staff member and deserves a second chance

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png