1. What is your in-game name?: PlantBruh

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:546300901

3. Current Rank in Security: 1LT 

4. Time on the server: 1 WEEK

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Jack S, Assassin

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes.

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I'm very active on security, and always feel like I need more firepower whenever we're dealing with large scale riots. I'm very precise with where I shoot, and try not to crossfire as much as possible. I think having that little bit extra firepower when fighting unruly d class would very much come in handy. I also think it would be an exciting prospect, getting to try out the final sub branch of security I haven't yet joined. I try my hardest to command and lead my fellow gensec through large scale raids which juggernaut is very well suited for. I think adding me to the juggernaut sub branch would also expand my leading capabilities, allowing me to understand every aspect of gensec, being able to guide and mentor anyone who might need help at that with whatever problem or question they may have.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would absolutely use the CZ-75. Its precise enough to hit a dclass that is trying to hide behind d class, and if I do miss shots they wont do much damage, considering its a pistol. 

Even though I'm no longer in GenSec, I want to put a massive +support on this. I have nothing but good things to say about Cactus. I can personally attest to his positive behavior and traits both in and out of GenSec.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT