SpinXO's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Spin_XO

What is your in-game name?:SpinXO

What is your steam name?: shawdowninja_124

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:550216811

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:Yes I do have some experience I use to staff on a Dark rp server I think about a year in a half ago I did it for about a month or two

What date did you start playing on the community? Well I have been playing the server since late January but I made my Gaming light forums account March 4th

What date did you make your forums account? March 4th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Currently I am Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? i have 3 but one got accepted and appealed file:///C:/Users/kxmed/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/2021-06-16.png

Have you donated? Yes I have I have currently donated to the gaming light community 170 USA dollars

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

Well starting off a lot of people ask and say why have you not replied for staff. Just over all over thinking about it I would be amazing staff member. Plus I spend so much time playing and talking to the gaming light community I love it it was the best thing I ever did in my past months I enjoy it and I want to make sure other people enjoy it as much as I did. I truly do think if I  was Trial Moderator I could make the server a better place for everyone and the gaming light community to enjoy.

Just recently I bought my friend Gold just so he could enjoy playing as FBI in the gaming light community that's how much I care about it. if I could I would doing anything in my power to make things right that would also benefit everyone if I was to see somebody doing some wrong or by mistaken i would try my best to help them correct it sometimes people just need help and cant understand certain rules especially new people as in the MOTD. Most importantly if anyone had questions or needed help I would tell them how to do it just to try to make things as simple as can be for new players. I would try to benefit everyone I see even people who are not on the server and are on the forums. This would complete make the experience way better.

Also I have some experience moderating as a Senior Moderator on a Dark rp server before I got a new computer I have experience taking sits. How to decide with better judgment and evidence provided and to make very important decisions I have even help other moderators above my rank with questions or decisions. That's another reason why I think I would be fit for staff on Gaming light.

In conclusion I know me becoming staff would help the community and make it a better place. It would be a good thing for the server and the people I get on if not daily any other day when I  can I am very mature and do not take sides with favoritism I would try my best everyday I would love to have a opportunity to help the server and the community. Thank you for your patients   and for reading this have a night or day!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would never curse at anyone I would let them get it out wait until they are done. Then say "why are you RDMing" and see if it is because "its fun" and they want to shoot because they will never join again or if they just got mad. Then check if it is their first time then I would give them a warning. If it is their second time 300 sec in jail then third 600 sec. But other wise talk it out with him/her and leave a good impression on him/her to were he still would like to play more on the server. Reason behind it is being a moderator is be nice/helpful and never yelling. If they kept on continuing they would most likely receive and ban

Thanks for reading thank you  

Edited by Spin_XO

-Support
Just Recently Became Active

Other Than That I Would Support You, Just Wait A Bit

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- Support

-Inactive 

-Last question could be better

-Application is ok

-Edited application 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-support 

-just became active

- edited application 

- last could use some work

but your a very nice and a good person to be around just improve your activity

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

3 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+support 

-Nice Guy

-Friendly 

-Very active 

-Ok application 

-last question could be improved a little bit 

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

On 6/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, ICE said:

-Support
Just Recently Became Active

Other Than That I Would Support You, Just Wait A Bit

Get more active and known in community before reapplying. Then it will be better for your application

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team