Parkland27 RAS app

Parkland27

Name: Parkland27
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7956025
Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): 140 days, 4 months, 20 days, since 1/26/2021

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I feel like i have what it takes to be in command. To me updating rosters, hosting meetings, and doing all of that stuff sounds like fun to me. I've been here for awhile already, and I've learned a bit of things along the way. I've hosted a few mass tests, a lot not making it even to the test part. I don't mind working with people, and i take a lot of interest in working in something as hard as command. why should i also be in command? I work hard, i over come task after task, and it just gets more interesting. the only way i gain new experiences is if i'm taught, or put into that position,

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): Well I can bring new ideas, whether this be a new RRA agent training guide, help promote research, or even help out the Server. But mainly my focus would be on command itself. Dealing with situations like DNTs or removals, maybe even strikes. I'm mature and don't step out of line unless i actually need to. I look at researchers and critique them on what they could do or do better next time. The way you improve someone is by helping them, and guiding them, I don't see a lot of progress in stuff where people don't help. I work hard and get shit done as well. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): The main issue about activity, its not the things you do, or say. but rather the things you can work out. You want 20 people on, get their attention, Its just like how kids like candy, adults like to relax. See where im getting at? instead of saying, or doing it, rather they 'want' thats how you bring people into this closed circle of activity. You want to get 20 people on? the best way I've seen people on, is you have to take it up a notch. something that really gets their attention. Now you might be saying how the fuck do we do this? depending on the people we have, others have different needs, and wants, that's what brings my attention. graphs, pie charts, and votes, can help you out in this, do they want to do a test on 999? figure out some votes. Would they like to make bets on something with the best test? then go act it. the thing is, you have to find the sweet spot, once you do, you get the 'want, need' a simple mass test ain't going to do shit, spice it up a bit, had some negatives, maybe a recent event, figure out what people 'want'

- SUPPORT

Not as active as I would like to see.

App seems more like a application for HCMD then a application for JCMD.

Your "What would you do to better Research and increase activity?" section is a bit more like texting then it is a application.

No test logs posted on the forums. 

1 hour ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

Your "What would you do to better Research and increase activity?" section is a bit more like texting then it is a application.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

1 hour ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

17 hours ago, recon said:

- SUPPORT

Denied
Due to current circumstance, your recent behavior or another unstated reason, your application has been denied.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Star locked this topic