Paststeak trial mod application- Accepted

Throughsteak

What is your in-game name?: Paststeak

What is your steam name?: throughsteak

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:558600815

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): duchess#9841

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) discord server staffing

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) the middle of may  2021 don't remember the exact date

What date did you make your forums account? may 23rd 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? gold + bronze since I bought them both 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  0 warns 0 bans

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for? T mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

have you read the handbook/rulebook? yes

Time zone CDT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I would be a great T mod in the server for a lot of reasons I am constantly active I have been playing on the server every day since i have joined even when on a road trip XD second I feel like I have a good reputation in the community and I am apart of many groups like CI E11 and so on and so forth. I feel that with the right training and guidence I can help make the server safer and better for everyone I have zero strike and warns and I constantly read the motd if something I don't know could be on there I don't have staff experience in g mod but I hope that I can get some and learn how to be a good mod I have done a lot in my time in GL scp server and the community is amazing so I hope that I can be a good fit and learn from other admins how to be a better mod I love this server and I hope we can make it even better and maybe get to rank 1 scp server in the future.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

first I would bring them If they started to run away or started to shoot at me I would freeze them then if they started to swear and staff diss I would ask them to stop if they don't I would mute them then check logs to see who he killed and how many last I would request for a higher up admin to come over so I would know what is the proper punishment then distribute said punishment then if everything checks out issue a formal warning and a 5 day ban with perms. 

image.thumb.png.fc2ef40221256d650d2b40edc639c853.png

Edited by Throughsteak

+Support

your a chill guy ingame. Nice to talk to  Your reasoning is great on why you should be staff. then even if you have no experience that doesn’t matter much  i had none when I started and look at me  

now on your situation question. its overall good but you missed something. 

As a t-mod you cannot issue bans. You physically cannot. but everyone makes mistakes.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

23 hours ago, Chief_ said:

+Support

your a chill guy ingame. Nice to talk to  Your reasoning is great on why you should be staff. then even if you have no experience that doesn’t matter much  i had none when I started and look at me  

As a t-mod you cannot issue bans. You physically cannot. but everyone makes mistakes.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:37 AM, Chief_ said:

+Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

On 6/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, Chief_ said:

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia