• Yep
    • Nope

What is your in-game name?:

Bagel

What is your steam name?:

[GL] A  Normal Bagel Tw2

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:96853110

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, on this server I have been a Senior Mod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I am pretty sure that I joined around 2017-1018.

What date did you make your forums account? 

03/01/2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)

Bronze.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.png.4bf1675e18f58db479586464d1a8ffbd.png

Have you donated?

yes bronze, riot shield, and falcon.

What rank are you applying for? 

Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? 

Besides this one, Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines, You will be tested on it:

yes many times.

Timezone:

(CDT) Central Daylight Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I deserve staff for 3 big  reasons. Practice, Commitment, and and my own quality. For practice, I have done many menial staff roles on Chameleon Runway. I do believe in the that this will be a good experience for me and the staff as a whole because I will be going into the staff scene with a very good idea on what I need to do as a Trial-Mod. As for commitment, I will almost always be on the server all days of the Week (sometimes besides weekends.) I can almost always Commit my self to a project until I finish it, all the wile following the rules. I would do my best and put my everything into my staffing in order to make the community better (not saying its bad to begin with.) for my own quality, I am going to list a few things that are not that good about me and then finish with some of my good traits. I get mad easily (not like rage and break my keyboard mad, but like have a headache after its done mad.) I also get very distracted with what ever I am doing at the time. But on the other side of me I am passionate of my work that i do complete, I also think I am very nice and try to help new players regardless of me being staff. In conclusion, I believe the combined Practice, Commitment, and and my own quality. will help me be a good addition the the Gaming light Staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

If I got a report of someone Mass RDMing and they were brought into a sit, and they began to curse at me I would first off begin by trying to get the player to calm down by saying “Hey man, I understand that you are angry but you don’t have to take it out on all of us, if you can calm down and allow me to do my job, and get to the bottom of this, corporation form both sides are needed. If you don’t wish to calm down then I will be forced to gag you. If they comply I would say “Allow me to check logs of the situation, User A (the person that got killed) Please let me know your side as I check logs and User B when User A is done talking please give your side.” If User B comes out and says he Mass RDMed and the Logs show proof of it, I would punish the player accordingly regarding the guidelines. He kills 5+ People and logs clearly show it and the stories of Player A and B align up with the situation or don’t align up, I would explain to him I am sorry but today you will be receiving a 5-day ban and a Formal Warning on your record, and depending on my rank on the server give the punishment request to the proper ranks, or do it myself if I was able to. If they don’t comply then I would say “I will have to gag you please stop yelling, if you are being mature and nice during the sit I will ungag you and we can all use our voices.” and then continue with what I said before if they did comply. 

Edited by Normal_Bagel
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 3:36 PM, Casanova said:

+Support
Active within the server
Has experience within moderation
Been in the community for a while
Overall good application

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 6/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, Casanova said:

+Support
Active within the server
Has experience within moderation
Been in the community for a while
Overall good application

-is bagel

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

20 hours ago, Marco said:

+Support

active in community and server

Has experience 

Food

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned