Corn's Shock Officer Application

Corny Bastard

Should I be given the rank of an officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the rank of an officer?

What is your in-game name?

Corn

What is your current rank?

Sergeant First Class

How much time do you have on the server?

2 days even though I've been on almost everyday since may 16th.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

Since day one of me being on the server; I've been a part of shock and I've been on almost every day since then even when no one but myself is on Shock. I've had multiple days where I've had to be in charge of shock even when I was a lance corporal. People outside of shock have noticed this and the leadership skills I present when they are needed. I've been well known for usually being on around the afternoon in EST times. My time in shock has been fun even when I'm standing at BCP or brig with my thumb up my ass and I would love to keep it going especially with the people inside of it. However, I've noticed a lot is not going well with the battalion as a whole, and when I hear these discussions between our leadership I feel the urge to try and help but I can't really do a whole lot because of where I stand other than give suggestions which usually fall on deaf ears. Even At the rank of 2Lt, I feel like I could attempt to make Shock more interesting Because even I'll admit shock is a boring job when no event is going on and that's ok. but I feel like reforms of our duties need to happen and make shock more involved within the rest of the ship in order to make shock more appealing to those who might wanna join shock but don't want to sit at some boring checkpoint just doing nothing.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

Being an officer here is no different than my time commanding units in Arma 3. Ever since mid-2016 I've been a part of around 5 long-lasting milsim units within Arma and in 4/5 of those units I was in an officer position. Another thing is that I truly am invested in this battalion even with not only my job, being a main staff member for a Fivem community, but also having a life outside of all these I do wanna put time into this battalion and make it better, It worries me when one of the admirals pulls me aside and asks me how the battalion is doing because he notices I'm one of the most active in the battalion as a whole. Hell if that doesn't show it I've been here less than a month and have reached the rank of SFC, I know for some that isn't as impressive but it shows the dedication I've put into the battalion that I've gotten this far.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Using useful information into how the actual military does things and incorporate them into our battalion without removing all the fun for the people down below. Another thing I could add is someone who has a good chunk of experience in leading a large group of people and having them run with efficiency. The last thing is a lot of what I said in the previous questions apply here as well with wanting to attempt to reform shock to make the battalion be less boring and boost the number of members who are active with allowing more movement within the ship 

How active can you be?

As long as work (US army active) doesn't have me working late or doing CQ I can be on every night for EST

+Support

-Active

-Fun to talk to

-Supportive to any ranks in command and the ranks below him

-Good Leadership skills during events and activities

-Active within the battalion and keeps the troops busy

Good luck wish you the best!

• Like 1

+ Support

- Is very active within the Shock battalion.

- Personally have seen Corn do a significant amount for Shock, even when no Shock is on, Corn is.

- Seems very dedicated to Shock and wants it to blossom into the amazing battalion that it is.

- Very easy to get along with.

- Takes the job seriously when it needs to be serious.

- Has potential that can be used towards the Shock battalion.

Just wanna say I only have a weeks worth of activity put into Shock as I only transferred into shock about a week ago. I can say that during my time within shock, Corn has proven himself to be a unique character and personality. I think the ones that make the best officers are the ones that express themselves openly and communicate the most with they're fellow troops. I don't want to prolong this so in short I would say Corn is qualified to be an officer with the Shock battalion. GL Corn!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shifftyfive said:

+ Support

- Personally have seen Corn do a significant amount for Shock, even when no Shock is on, Corn is.

- Seems very dedicated to Shock and wants it to blossom into the amazing battalion that it is.

Just wanna say I only have a weeks worth of activity put into Shock as I only transferred into shock about a week ago. I can say that during my time within shock, Corn has proven himself to be a unique character and personality. I think the ones that make the best officers are the ones that express themselves openly and communicate the most with they're fellow troops. I don't want to prolong this so in short I would say Corn is qualified to be an officer with the Shock battalion. GL Corn!

Good luck

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

13 hours ago, Shifftyfive said:

+ Support

SF NP CS Ace 6337 

Junior Agent Zem Halcyon IF55

{Trial GM} 

star wars GIF

On 6/10/2021 at 12:56 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Active

-Fun to talk to

-Supportive to any ranks in command and the ranks below him

-Good Leadership skills during events and activities

-Active within the battalion and keeps the troops busy

Good luck wish you the best!