jColborn

Steam Name: jColborn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752

Ingame Name: MoMeaningless

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: @Loaff @Shin @Bulborb

Reason for Ban: LTAP | Making False Sits | NITRP | ARDM | RDM | Lying To Staff

Dispute:

@Shin said I'd get a warning for whacking an AFK guy with a wrench, so I said alright and switched roles assuming it was over. Apparently you can't warn people unless you're right next to them so I got brought back and frozen. Anyways, @Bulborbpunched me during the sit for no reason, which is a clear indication of pure mingery and no intent to staff-play so I reported him for ARDM during a sit. Then, Loaff came in, needed to spam !menu 5 times before making up his mind, and banned me without talking to me at all.

I didn't lie to staff, didn't LTAP (assuming you don't need to be right next to somebody to warn them), and didn't make a false sit. I call boo-hickey

Just clarifying that I was called to ban him at the very end and wasn't there for most of the situation so I can't really give my side of the story as I really don't have one.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

The guy you whacked who you assumed was "AFK" was Nightsoil, who later on made the report seconds later you killed me. Don't know how he was "AFK". And switching jobs in a sit, which isn't allowed at all, is considered LTAP because you're switching off jobs during the sit. The only way you are able to switch jobs is not doing it during a sit. Every person has to attend a sit. And looking at your warns, it's obvious you don't care about the rules. The false sits as well was because you made a false sit of Bulborb "rdming" you. Bulborb was onduty supervising me with the sit.

Edited by Shin

david-goggins-lifting.gif

-support

Leaving in the middle of the sit is not okay. You wait for us to return you, you don’t just swap jobs. 

Your just purposely breaking rules to get attention. If your just going to not follow rules don’t complain when you get banned. 

You litteraly got banned for “Mass Minging/NITRP/Always minging on the server when staff are offline”

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

So I was supervising ShinSpin when this happened we guy a report from the "AFK guy" which wasn't AFK, when we brought you and said you were getting reported for RDM and you claimed you would never do such a thing, after we we're talking about the warn which was ARDM and RDM but you flagged onto 5208 which is LTAP. After I brought you back and froze froze you with my physgun you claimed the sit was over since you we're already warned, to make you punishment worse you made a false sit against payton for RDM and wrote something like "OMG PAYTON PUNCHED ME OMG" you didn't even make a report on me you made a report on payton. That's why we banned you for 5 days.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png