Kain Crow / Nova's TMod application.- Accepted

The Real Slim Nova

TMod  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become TMod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kain Crow, or Nova.

What is your steam name?: [GL] Nova

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:554693485

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): 049#6815

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Well, necessarily I do, on FiveM I have administrated a few servers, shut down for inactivity, and a DarkRP server, also shut down for inactivity.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 9/12/2020. I took a break, and my playtime reset; Or I believe it did, I had way more then 17 hours. But over the past few days I have gained a few days back, and now I have 1 week of playtime. So I am eligible for staff, regarding the playtime.

What date did you make your forums account? A few days ago, mainly because I forgot my old one.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None.
image.png.cbbbf5a6df4f8315ba23ed1f4fdc5ed3.png

Have you donated? No.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I understand I will be tested.

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
I believe I should become a Trial Moderator because I have high experience with staffing, on multiple servers I have protected, and helped operate the server. This helps you guys reviewing this application know that I can properly administer the server. And I also know how to properly take tickets, no matter the situation. I will always keep my calm during any sits. This is so I can make the Staff Team look professional. I also would love to lower the rule breaking number, I want this server to look professional to the human eye. It helps the server grow, matter of fact, it helps the community grow, and know how hard the staff team would work just for them. I'd love to help this server as much as possible, especially when it comes to the rule breaking. I think administrating a server takes a lot of effort, and I would love to put effort into this server, after growing addicted to playing it. I simply learned to never break rules, and to never minge. I'm very attentive, and properly nice.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
First, keeping my calm is my top priority. I will attempt to calm them down. If they do not calm down, I will gag them and explain to them they have been reported for Mass RDM. After that I will ask the reporter if they have any evidence, it helps me gather more information on the situation, while telling me if they would reach there 10, 20, 30, or 40 warning threshold. After reviewing this evidence, I will then open kill logs, just to figure out how much people were killed. I will then warn him/her for MRDM, and give a specified ban time, basing off their previous warns. I would call an admin to ban them, since TMod's cannot ban. It would most likely be around 5 days.

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

20 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

+Support
nice guy
dont have any warns
the only thing is that only Admin+ can put a 5 day ban
Overall fit for staff

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

+Support

- seems like a chill guy, seen him on forums here and there

- 0 warns

- as of writing has 39 forum posts which is fairly decent for someone who is new

- has staff experience

only problem would be your playtime, not sure about SCP RP but on PRP you have to have a week of playtime. like i said not sure of your guys' rules on this but i still think he would be a great addition to staff! 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 6/6/2021 at 9:53 PM, Ryan th0z said:

+Support
nice guy
dont have any warns
Overall fit for staff

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 6/6/2021 at 9:53 PM, Ryan th0z said:

+Support
nice guy
dont have any warns
Overall fit for staff

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 6/6/2021 at 6:53 PM, Ryan th0z said:

+Support
nice guy
dont have any warns
Overall fit for staff

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 6/7/2021 at 10:25 PM, Snuts said:

+Support

- seems like a chill guy, seen him on forums here and there

- 0 warns

- as of writing has 39 forum posts which is fairly decent for someone who is new

- has staff experience

only problem would be your playtime, not sure about SCP RP but on PRP you have to have a week of playtime. like i said not sure of your guys' rules on this but i still think he would be a great addition to staff! 

Yep, just got 1 week again.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF