Rat's Global Resignation

Roseeee

I've been stuck between wanting to do this and not wanting to for a while, but I'm gonna have to leave within a month~ of time, and I just have no *want* to play on the server. It's just all kind of the same now, and I'm beginning to run out of fun I can really have.

I'm resigning from staff, ET, RND, medical (which i'm inactive on anyway), and research.

A few quick comments for people from my time here, though I'll miss everyone. (honestly I expected this community to suck but it was actually WAY better than I thought, its part of the reason I stuck around so long.)

Apple - When I joined ET, you actually inspired me a lot in how to run events and what you can really do for them. I wasn't sure of the barriers and you kinda showed them to me. Also a great gamma command, you earned it all. Also you sound like Atlas stop denying it.

Neo - haha catboy but for real, you were a great leader of RND. You were always really approachable and nice, I know you'll do great things. (also #neoforgeneral21)

Jummy - So maybe you won't be talking to me in research as much... but you were still great. You were always nice and also a lemon demon fan so thats pretty pog.

Phrog - call me mr. beast one more fucking time I swear to god 

Dan Warburton (is that how you spell it?)- Dude, how many times are you gonna get delta then resign? fr tho you're great, also i've heard your voice teehee.

Theres more names, but I've realized it would just be a lot of the same thing so... i'm only putting these 5. I'll (hopefully) always remember my time here as I enjoyed all of it and I believe it helped me grow. Thank you all for providing all the fun I spent on this server, and to everyone else whos not here, you're all amazing too <3.

also of course i get a staff promo the day im gonna resign

(and heres my STEAMID btw STEAM_0:0:154381053 )

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

What about ny paragraph wtf

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Take care lad you were a real one

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

RATS NOOOO, you such a good friend 😞 Cya around ratattack

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

WHY IS EVERYONE RESIGNING AHHHHHHHH

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

ngl you were one of the most helpful people to me when i first joined the server and its sad to see you leave, ill always remember you mr beast.

Edited by Aspects

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png