1. 1. Should i be t-mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Banner

What is your steam name?: Kokoloco

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:52186498

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): SpaceTh0z#0714

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) in Summer 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?  December 17, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 12 warns20210603200024_1.thumb.jpg.3cf8aff7cf81961405bd81d403f2333d.jpg

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT-5

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why would I fit for trial mod? Well because I have proven myself in any situation. I know how to deal with people who are being disrespectful to me since I've been in this community for a while now. Since I am a Delta-Command in CI I cannot minge anymore I have a lot more responsibilities to take care of. I know that I have a lot of warns, but these warns for RDM was when I first joined. I am Respectful, Professional, and calm when it comes to deal with people who break the MOTD rules. Sometimes, when there's no staff, people don't respect the MOTD anymore. And that's why you should allow me to be a staff I want to deal with these people to make the server playable and enjoyable. I know that people would not trust me since I have these warns. But my last warning was from March 14. Since then I have changed and matured a lot.  I am active on forum, and I am more than prepared to handle people who are breaking the MOTD. Thanks for reading my application and I hope I get picked 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well, First of all,  I would bring the guy to one of the three staff rooms. But if he starts to cuss at me I will simply gag him. I will then ask the reporter what happened. if the reporter doesn't have any proof. I would check in logs. if the logs show that the guy did mass RDM I would proceed to warn him for Mass RDM and staff disrespect. Then I will ask an admin+ to ban him for 5 days.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

+/- 

Not sure how i feel about mrdm question neither why you should be staff. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I have a hard time supporting this. You've been denied several times to your other staff and ET apps because you weren't trusted with the kind of power these ranks have. However, I do agree that you have matured and I haven't had, or heard of any recent incidents involving you. So that's definitely the right step forward compared to before. I still think it's a little too early for you to try applying again, but I think you should still be given trial mod. That's the whole point of the rank, to test your ability to staff and earn the title of a true moderator.

I think you have proven that you can mature and you are doing your best to correct your behavior and choices on the server. You really do try hard. You're committed so I'll give you my support, but it'll be difficult to gain the support of everyone else seeing how soon it's been. Good luck.

+Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

15 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I have a hard time supporting this. You've been denied several times to your other staff and ET apps because you weren't trusted with the kind of power these ranks have. However, I do agree that you have matured and I haven't had, or heard of any recent incidents involving you. So that's definitely the right step forward compared to before. I still think it's a little too early for you to try applying again, but I think you should still be given trial mod. That's the whole point of the rank, to test your ability to staff and earn the title of a true moderator.

I think you have proven that you can mature and you are doing your best to correct your behavior and choices on the server. You really do try hard. You're committed so I'll give you my support, but it'll be difficult to gain the support of everyone else seeing how soon it's been. Good luck.

+Support 

Don’t make me regret it.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||