7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF WCMDR SRW HTO Quicky 0072

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Starfighter Vice Marshall

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I wish to help the current command members, where I can.  I have been active, and I wish to help do sims, tryouts, and help with the roster update.  I wish to take everyone’s suggestions into consideration, and make everyone feel included.  I wish to make SF a better community, and overall a fun regiment for everyone who wants to give it a try.  I wish to help the newer people of the community, and help them learn, and do more on the server.  I wish to help the best I can, whether that is tryouts, trainings, sims, or docs/roster.  I have been active to the best of my ability, and wish to be able to help more than I can now, and now that school is out I have a lot more free-time on my hands.  I wish to help enlisted and NCO’s, feel more comfortable, and able to speak up and voice their ideas.  As everyone's opinion matters.  I wish to help NCO’s with their questions, help with their first sims, and make everyone have more fun.  I wish to bond more with our brother battalion naval, and do more passive rp to happen.  I wish to bond more with every battalion, with passive rp, and sims/trainings.  I wish to help encourage passive rp, as for refueling, fixing up ships, etc.   I ask everyone for suggestions, and always take them into consideration.  I try to never let anyone's opinion go to waste, and always make sure everyone feels like their idea gets taken into account.  Everyday I ask anyone if the need help, or for any suggestions to make the battalion better.  In what ever that is in documents, passive rp, or just overall.  I have been HTO for sometime now, and a VL, and Lead.  I have learned how to adapt to changes and help everyone in the process.  I have been pushed hard as in 2 weeks from joining the battalion I got officer, was the AHTO, and VL of sentry, pushing and testing my limits of what I can do and proving I can handle a lot.  As joining a new battalion is hard I wish to make it easier.  As I've been apart of this battalion for a long time I wish to do more then I can now.  I always wished I could help command more then I can now, and hopefully will be able too.  I have tried to lead when I can, and get more involved with all the battalions on the server, in hopes for some more passive RP.  I have been in this battalion for over 4 months now, and have been able to help lead during events and whenever someone is needed.  I have tried to be able to understand where everyone is coming from, and if I make a mistake I wish to fix it, instead of letting it tear the battalion apart.  A lot of the time I'm the highest on, and with that comes challenges, I take charge and make sure my orders get heard, and usually everything goes smoothly.  I always ask new members if I can do anything to help them in the battalion, like getting the a tryout for the squad the wish to join, helping with flying, or just helping understand our rules.  I hope to be able to do a lot more then I can now, and help lead this battalion as its been my home since the very start.  I have had my challenges but I have overcome them and learned from my mistakes, which in all has made me a better leader.   

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 weeks

Battlemetrics - https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/962593055

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander is there to help everyone's time in the regiment.  A commander has the responsible to keep the documents up to date, and keep the roster up to date.  They are meant to help their branch in any way possible.  Help enlisted feel welcomed, and know what to do.  They are there to help NCO’s do their first sim’s, and tryouts.  Also to make sure their officers are doing their duty as they should be.  They need to make sure their branch is running smoothly, and CoC is being followed.  To make sure the right punishments are handed out when need be.  They are there to make decisions for their branch, and take suggestions from everyone who has one.  Bring things up with other command members of their regiment.  They need to make sure that all of command are on the same page.  If there is a problem or a suggestion, they need to make sure to work with everyone, and not jump to conclusions.  As the commander is the last go to in their branch.  They are also responsible for including other battalions and bonding with them all as this is always very important.  They are to give there battalion some passive rp to do, sims, and over all just bonding with everyone.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I have been playing on this server for over about over year, I have been active, and tried my best to help where I can.  I’ve been a shock MAJ, and am now a starfighter Wingcommander/COL.  I am also a senior moderator for gaminglight. I do believe I was somewhat a minge, but I have tried to improve, and put to the test with becoming COL.  In the past as I wish to continue being able to lead, and help.  Over time I have learned what to do, and what not to do.  I wish to help anyone as much as I can, as I have been a AHTO since the beginning of NCO, I learned a lot, and did more than officers at NCO.  I was also a Vice Lead at the beginning of officer, I climbed up, and earned some respect.  I wish to treat everyone how I would like to be treated.  As of now I am now a lead, and the HTO.  Since two weeks into the battalion I was given officer, and challenged with a lot of responsibility, back then I did tryouts non-stop, and tried helping everyone I could.  As HTO, and Lead it was a big responsibility and I had a lot of learning to do, I was challenged and pushed but I never faulterd.   I have been on this server for over a year now, and have tried to do my best.  I have always tried to fix my mistakes, and if I ever do something wrong I always try to fix it.  I have been in the battalion for sometime now, and have tried to get along with everyone.  As most of the time I'm the highest on I work on my struggles with being mute, but still doesn't stop me from leading, as my orders get through to everyone. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

< Monday - Friday - 12 - 8 PM >

< Weekends differ >

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

Edited by QuickFlash727
  • Heart-Eyes 1

-support 

-Put -support on all VM APPs then deleted it 

-Bad comms 

-Inactive 

-Uses his powers to take people Tryouts 

-Not good fit for VM

Edited by Yogurt

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

On 5/27/2021 at 11:41 PM, Yogurt said:

-support 

-Bad comms 

-Inactive 

-Uses his powers to take people Tryouts 

-Not good fit for VM

i havent witnessed all of these except the - support one but if theyre all true i dont see fit for vm

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

-Support

-Haven't really seen you that active.

-The app needs some work since all I saw was "I've worked so hard, I want to do sims and that and I want to make everyone feel included". Officers are already able to do most of those things. I've seen applications that have given better reasons as to why they wish to become Vice Commander in a battalion.

On 5/27/2021 at 10:41 PM, Yogurt said:

-support

-If this is true, to me that sounds like someone who doesn't want the best for SF, and is instead just a power hungry person.