Dick Graysons ET ApplicationDenied

Dick Grayson

My Name is Dick Grayson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56410186

My ULX Rank is Silver

The amount of time i've put into the server over the last 2 weeks is 5 Days

I am a SGT in GenSec and a EXP in Research

My Time Zone is Central Daylight Time

I used to watch a lot of ScpIllustrated so i would say i have a decent amount of knowledge of the scp lore i know the basics.

I have hosted many Hearts Of Iron 4 games where it was a serious historical game with many rules and constantly having to make sure everyone knew what they could and couldn't do.

Just this weekend i logged a full 18 hours of playing on this server and  i normally try to get 3 hours everyday so i'd say my activity is 10/10

36 warns all from GamingLight Police RP from September 2016 to August 2017 I broke just about every rule because i didn't care about the server but i've come back to Garry's Mod recently and i've changed I have not gotten a single warn since i've come back

The reason i want to join event team is because i think it would be a good stepping stone to help get to understand what staff would be like and so that i can help lower level people that just joined the server have a chance to level up quick through fun and interactive events because what drew me into the server was how it many aspects about the scp lore that not many people knew about but i understand that's just me and not everyone is as into the scp lore as me so i want to keep the player base growing by having interactive events that will be fun for both old and new players that will get the new player base into the server and hopefully the scp lore to the point that they will go to the scp wiki and read some of the entries on there.

I think an event Featuring The Scarlet King would be cool as we do not know much about him so the server could do what they wanted with the scp and make it their own version of the scp while still keeping parts of the lore of the scp like how scp 999 is the child of the Scarlet King and how it is theorized that only scp 999 could stop The Scarlet King. The event would be The Scarlet King has finally invaded earth and this dimension and has come to site 50 to kill 999 since it is the only thing that could stop him and the way he would do that is all the keter scps would have clones and break containment and they would try to kill 999 Of Course the clones would have less health than the counterpart.

Yes

999 Hes So cute

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Well disciplined and nice as I've seen it, application is a bit lackluster in my opinion; but length definitely isn't the only estimate of creativity. However, 36 warns is quite close to a permanent ban, and while I'm sure you are more than capable of changing your ways over a period of 3-4 years I think you need to take some more time to gain the trust over the community you'll have lots of administrative tools and subsequent power over, and please do consider that when community members DO review your application and supporting it currently may be a bit of an uncertain decision. Don't be discouraged by this, your reputation and, more importantly, trust, builds with time spent in the server and progressing in branches.

+/- Support

• Like 2

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

On 5/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+/Support

Very nice from the times ive seen him

Active

Could be fitting for  ET

Application needs alot more work

Format is off 

Overall could do well in ET but application is poor

What he said

- support

Event is eh. Every keter is breached? Even with clones thats way to chaotic.

-Grammar is kinda flunky, making this app kinda bad.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

8 minutes ago, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

- support

On 5/25/2021 at 4:07 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

Application needs alot more work

Format is off 

Overall could do well in ET but application is poor

On 5/25/2021 at 3:17 PM, NickenChugget said:

all the keter scps would have clones and break containment

In the application it says that all keter SCP's would breach and have clones On our guidelines it says "Breach a max of 2 Keters, and 4 Euclids." Also 106 and 682 could not be breached 
-Support

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 5/25/2021 at 6:17 PM, NickenChugget said:

i normally try to get 3 hours everyday so i'd say my activity is 10/10

This isn't bad by any means but this is NOT 10/10

I used to watch a lot of ScpIllustrated so i would say i have a decent amount of knowledge of the scp lore i know the basics.

Examples of SCPs you know of? That channel although its good it tends to leave out ALOT of the details and just follows its own story

I think an event Featuring The Scarlet King

These type of events are not really allowed by most ET unless its an anniversary event that the ENTIRE ET is hosting

On 6/2/2021 at 12:42 PM, Dumb Bitch Syndrome said:

- support

ET Usually aren't even allowed to breach every single keter as it causes WAY too much choas

36 warns all from GamingLight Police RP from September 2016 to August 2017 I broke just about every rule because i didn't care about the server but i've come back to Garry's Mod recently and i've changed I have not gotten a single warn since i've come back

36 warns, although it has been a LONG time, 36 is still ALOT and close to a ban from the amount of warns, not saying this along should stop him from being accepted but it is an important detail

All and all I have to give a -Support