DeadlyRequiem

Should I be accepted as Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In-game name?:  

501st HVY MSG Deadly 1324

What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:59351617):  

STEAM_0:0:461555742

What is your current rank?:

Master Sergeant (MSG) 

How much time do you currently have on the server?:  

108+ Hours

How long have you been in the 501st?:

Since April 29th 2021  

What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: 

What I bring to the table is some experience from IF Training, I have Gained Leadership Experience From events leading enlisted when there were no NCO or Officers On. I Am Very Open minded To creating new Training Courses for Enlisted and NCO's. I can be Very Helpful around for any People asking for Help. I am Also very Committed to 501st Because it is my first Battalion and I'm willing to do anything to help improve its flaws. I am also Friendly when it comes to meeting new people or future Enlisted, Especially when doing Tryouts. I always Motivate myself to work hard and for the ones around me.

Why do you want to become an Officer?: 

I Want to become Officer for Reasons. I want to be able to show Enlisted or even maybe Future Enlisted Some of the great benefits that 501st has, like learning Leadership, Respect, and Responsibility. I also want to host Sims so that Enlisted or NCO's can have more experience. I enjoy having responsibility and Leadership that a 501st Officer has to uptake . I also enjoy helping helping with answering questions or orders from an Higher Ranking.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: 

The Purpose/duty of an Officer Is too set good examples for Enlisted and NCO's. Officer's also try to encourage NCO's to host more tryouts And Participate In Sims, Officers Duty is to also Assist the Commander in Giving Orders from Command. Its also a Officer's Duty to Help in anyway he/she can when helping Enlisted or NCO's. Lastly its an Officer's Duty to Prevent any kind of trouble that a NCO's or Enlisted might get involved and must enforce punishment if needed. 

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 5/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
+ Solid continuous activity
+ Short yet well made and thought out app 
+ Understands the role

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL