jpackis220

Should I be accepted as officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as officer?

• Yes
    • No

- What is your In-game name?: 501st ARC CSM Jpackis 1945

- What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:207178627

- What is your current rank?: Command Sergeant Major (CSM)

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 650+ Hours on the server (from BattleMetrics https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/923783979)

- How long have you been in the 501st?: I have been in the 501st since April 12 2021 ( 4/12/21 ) 

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: What I bring to the table for the 501st is experience as an officer in the Purge battalion. I am always active and willing to do anything I am told to better help the battalion. 

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to improve the battalion for the better through sims and trainings and to teach them my experience in the 501st.

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of a Officer is to keep the battalion in check and to encourage NCO's to keep doing tryouts. If I was to get officer my job would be to keep the 501st active through sim and trainings.

+support 
                               +Great guy
                               +Active
                              +Has experience

+ Support
+ Very active
+ Friendly guy
+ Seen him late at night with no other 501st staying at his battle station, meaning he takes his role seriously 

Edited by Seaman 1995
grammar

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

11 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
+ Very active
+ Friendly guy
+ Seen him late at night with no other 501st staying at his battle station, meaning he takes his role seriously 

Goodluck Jpackis!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

20 hours ago, Seaman 1995 said:

+ Support
+ Very active
+ Friendly guy

Jpackis would be great as an officer. Especially with all of his past experience and dedication he’s shown. Good luck. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png