194 unblack list request

tradingisfun1993

Steam Name: James

Ingame Name: 194 bird

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602724770

Job Blacklisted From: scp 194

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Exploiting the use of ALT+E to get out of cell.

Dispute:i had seen a lot of other people doing it so i did not see why i couldn't i say a tmod at one point i dont remember the name.
194 was never breached and i attacked a few people mainly i didn't attack anyone really because 194s swep rarely does any damage and is only used for running around nether the less i love the job.
i took a week of from gmod to reflect upon my toxic behavior in the community and to some staff and i apologize for that, i have reflected on my actions and wont do it again i hope this is accepted and i can continue playing the job i love to.

thanks for reading this

- James / 194 bird

( i have only 5 warns on the server i wont minge anymore and wont be toxic towards staff and the community)
i have autism so i can get angry at time so if i do disrespect anyone i apologize.

my last warn was on the 8th of may almost 2 weeks ago

All im going to say: Don't use autism as an excuse. Yes its going to play a part, but you are the one who controls most, if not all, of your actions. (From a guy who also has autism) +1/-1 (Going to remain neutral) switching to -1 after staff members reply 

Edited by ripjaw56789 IFN.GG

To clarify what happened:

At the time of the blacklist, I had gotten a few reports of this specific player on 194 abusing the alt + e glitch to get out of his containment. Personally, I never witnessed it over those few days but I knew he did because he was sitting at the corner and, every now and then when I would spectate over, he was out and his door was never opened. It wasn't until the day of the blacklist that I confirmed he was abusing this glitch, and I gave him a warning and a blacklist from the SCP. He PM'd me after and to quote, he said "Ive seen everyone do it but you dont punish them... how the f*** is that fair... f***ing bullying disabled pricks... ofc you just enjoy bullying me because I have autism". (Truthfully, I don't know him at all). 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 minute ago, ripjaw56789 IFN.GG said:

All im going to say: Don't use autism as an excuse. Yes its going to play a part, but you are the one who controls most, if not all, of your actions. (From a guy who also has autism) +1/-1 (Going to remain neutral)

i am not using it as an excuse i just wanted to inform the staff that read this that i do infact have it

2 minutes ago, ripjaw56789 IFN.GG said:

All im going to say: Don't use autism as an excuse. Yes its going to play a part, but you are the one who controls most, if not all, of your actions. (From a guy who also has autism) +1/-1 (Going to remain neutral)

i wasnt going to include it at first but thought i should let people know

2 minutes ago, Rektify said:

To clarify what happened:

At the time of the blacklist, I had gotten a few reports of this specific player on 194 abusing the alt + e glitch to get out of his containment. Personally, I never witnessed it over those few days but I knew he did because he was sitting at the corner and, every now and then when I would spectate over, he was out and his door was never opened. It wasn't until the day of the blacklist that I confirmed he was abusing this glitch, and I gave him a warning and a blacklist from the SCP. He PM'd me after and to quote, he said "Ive seen everyone do it but you dont punish them... how the f*** is that fair... f***ing bullying disabled pricks... ofc you just enjoy bullying me because I have autism". (Truthfully, I don't know him at all). 

i was having a shitty week i do apologize for my actions and did reflect on my choices thats why i am trying for a unblacklist

-support 

Even if you were having a bad week, you should be able to exercise self control and not harass staff members for doing their job. If you were having a bad week, don't play something that can become frustrating like Gmod, go play a relaxing game instead.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

7 hours ago, Shin said:

-support

You also don't follow SCP Rules. SCPS in armory is forbidden.

"People keep shooting me."

20210507164852_1.jpg

i waws running away from dclass and ran into armoury on accident but couldnt get out bc people was at the door so i couldnt run out and escape

16 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support 

Even if you were having a bad week, you should be able to exercise self control and not harass staff members for doing their job. If you were having a bad week, don't play something that can become frustrating like Gmod, go play a relaxing game instead.

If you’re incapable of following the same standards we all do, you should find something else to do with your time, as for it to not become a burden on others

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

15 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support