BANNED FROM PD RP- Denied

Purge

Steam Name: PURGE

SteamID:76561199008920610

Ingame Name: SCOOBY DOOBY DOO

Ban Length: 1 month

Admin that Banned you: SNARS

Reason for Ban: i said things

Dispute: i was placing some signs down he i so said to stop placing them in spawn after he told once before i did then i was told not to mes with the admin which didnt scare me i was a staff member for ifn it was hell now he has a screenshot of well something that i made as a report that wasnt cool now i did this for i was pissed when ever i spoke i said i love gl or < 3 now this pissed me off so i admit what i wrote in that report was wrong i got banned to day ik why do this today but the thing is what i did was wrong yes but making me when ever i typed to say something diffrent wasnt cool on multiple ocasions admins have rdmed and broken rules now everyone says report but were not morons once your high up in staff your untouchable all you friends are high ranking staff you have backup at every turn while me who has no friends or admin friends on the server to aid me being apart of staff is like being in a family meaning your family has got your back i dont now what i did was understandbaly wrong but this isnt just on me but since i know this will fail ill just giveup rejoin whenever i can and just never look back but i just want yall to remember even tho your in staff diesnt mean you should have unlimited power have a good day and rest of yalls week sincerly SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOO

• Laughing 1